2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm biased but I'm not into nit picking dudes blackness.

We in America. Dude is black. Has he had to go through some of the things others have had to because of how he looks? Maybe, maybe not. Either way I'm not bout to side-eye that man for something he had no control over.
I agree he has no control over how he looks, HOWEVER black “looking” coaches face stereotypes such as being labeled as a poor interviewers, having their intelligence questioned or even second guessed if they can be a leader of men, just on the color of their skin. This then leads to many not even getting interviews or discredited before they even show up to an interview.

So I kinda do have issue with the NFL parading him around as a POC hire, when he lacks, ya know… color.

Last edited:
FLBSaJxWYAclE49.jpg

Parents in the middle

The internet stay undefeated, his parents whereabouts and appearance were unknown 24 hours ago. :lol:

Dennis Allen? The guy who went 8-28 as a HC on the Raiders? Really? **** is flagrant as hell.

I hope its because nobody really wanted that job because they are in cap hell. But Allen? Need to see Flores throw this hire into his case to add further proof..

Might as well dissolve the Rooney Rule. That **** is doing more harm than good.

Didnt even know Lovie Smith was in the league? Lowkey thought he was still at Illinois stealing USC leftovers.

Sheesh. BA's better give him 4 years minimum to be almost .500.

Maybe I'm biased but I'm not into nit picking dudes blackness.

We in America. Dude is black. Has he had to go through some of the things others have had to because of how he looks? Maybe, maybe not. Either way I'm not bout to side-eye that man for something he had no control over.

It's more so about the NFL touting him as their diversity hire. That's ********.
If this lawsuit didn't exist his ethnicity would be a footnote for the NFL, but since they got called out, they're milking him being mixed with black for all it's worth.

Nothing against Mike, but he's a white man. Yes he's mixed, but his race is white and that allows him way more opportunities and leeway that coaches of color aren't afforded. As a mixed person, I'm sure he knows that and as long as he keeps it a buck and riding with us, I don't have an issue with him.

The three "black" head coaches currently in the league.

mlztrf06fxe00x4dbxpl

pv3qe0hppkdpatlolf2o.jpg

q8sw6uytefceecvtqggs

how does Dennis Allen even get a 2nd chance? I don't care if the Saints defense was good. SO what? Maybe its because you are a coordinator and not the head guy. Not everyone is a Chief. Sometimes you're just an Indian.

Nobody can spin that hire to me. Nope.

how does Dennis Allen even get a 2nd chance? I don't care if the Saints defense was good. SO what? Maybe its because you are a coordinator and not the head guy. Not everyone is a Chief. Sometimes you're just an Indian.

Nobody can spin that hire to me. Nope.
can't remember because it happens all the time, but I'm almost positive the Benson family (pelicans/saints ) owners got sued for some racial isht before maybe 2014 ish? No way they were going to bring in Bienemy.

It's more so about the NFL touting him as their diversity hire. That's bull****.
If this lawsuit didn't exist his ethnicity would be a footnote for the NFL, but since they got called out, they're milking him being mixed with black for all it's worth.

Nothing against Mike, but he's a white man. Yes he's mixed, but his race is white and that allows him way more opportunities and leeway that coaches of color aren't afforded. As a mixed person, I'm sure he knows that and as long as he keeps it a buck and riding with us, I don't have an issue with him.

The three "black" head coaches currently in the league.

mlztrf06fxe00x4dbxpl

pv3qe0hppkdpatlolf2o.jpg

q8sw6uytefceecvtqggs
If my PRESIDENT EMERITUS had a Black son he'd look like #3. GORGEOUS.

Can’t tell me he doesn’t identify as white. Then quotes a few rap lyrics and tells his friends and colleagues oh, I’m mixed. His mom white, his wife white.

WHICH IS FINE, he can claim whatever he wants. I just don’t need the NFL telling me that this is a black or brown hire, it’s not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom