2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad QBs make big money, no way is he leaving the QB contracts.

No clue what this even means.

Kyler annoys the **** out of me. I think he’s a prick with a little man complex. He also is a mobile QB that had an ankle injury and has a bottom 5 head coach that should have never been given a head coaching job and has a history of being a terrible coach in the second half of every season he has coached.
You made three excuses for him, you know exactly what I mean, he’s acting like Baker now in terms of how he’s treating his own team. Unfollowing them, what is he 12? Love when guys show their maturity that way.

If he’s injured and can’t play well, aka needs you to make excuses for him/this is what would’ve happened if he was healthy blah blah blah, then sit your *** down and get healthy. If you’re out there, you’re saying you’re well enough to play.

He dropped off a cliff when Hopkins got injured, so using that as an excuse shows that Kyler makes his money downfield by those around him rather than making those people valuable himself.

Lamar could end up obliterating all those records, if you look at where he is at only 58 games played. Whether you consider his arm enough to make him worthy of the conversation at hand is another thing, but considering he’s already 7th, he will most likely pass everybody in all-time QB rushing yards if there are no injuries.

Lamar could end up obliterating all those records, if you look at where he is at only 58 games played. Whether you consider his arm enough to make him worthy of the conversation at hand is another thing, but considering he’s already 7th, he will most likely pass everybody in all-time QB rushing yards if there are no injuries.

He’s definitely going to be the best as far as running numbers….

But he’s not in Russell’s class as a passer

I'm more so if dude is even black?

It threw me off when they had him listed as one of few coaches who's a "person of color."

I'm more so if dude is even black?

It threw me off when they had him listed as one of few coaches who's a "person of color."
FLBSaJxWYAclE49.jpg

Parents in the middle

Maybe I'm biased but I'm not into nit picking dudes blackness.

We in America. Dude is black. Has he had to go through some of the things others have had to because of how he looks? Maybe, maybe not. Either way I'm not bout to side-eye that man for something he had no control over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom