2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do ppl even call Russ an "All Time" Great right now?
He was definitely on the trajectory not that long ago and his numbers if he stays relatively healthy will certainly make a case for that.

Just think it's a funny thing to go at him about when you could say the same thing about every QB in the league :lol:

We just saw the likes of TB, Mahomes, AR and Josh Allen get bounced before the SB over the last month, been proven that you need a bit more than just that to actually win.

It reminds me of the argument folks made against Stafford being elite or that guy back in Detroit for years only for him to get to the SB the first season he actually plays for a competent franchise and with a deep squad :lol:. Now you've got folks arguing about his HOF credentials if he wins a ring all of a sudden :lol:

Throw Russ on a few teams missing that guy rn and they'll be a contender too, just obvious that you're not gonna win a chip off exclusively off of someone's arm in the ultimate team game like football. Someone like Marino would've had more than 1 SB appearance if that were the case

Aye, I have said for a while now, he is a better QB today than he was when he was winning. Hell, he's a big part of my larger overall QB point.

All time great, eh, Iono I would go that far, but he's still got time. See where he ends up and how he finishes his career. In the end, he has 1 and was a yard away from 2. Can't be mad at him for that. Any team/QB would jump at the chance to have 1 with a yard to get 2.

He was definitely on the trajectory not that long ago and his numbers if he stays relatively healthy will certainly make a case for that.

Just think it's a funny thing to go at him about when you could say the same thing about every QB in the league :lol:

We just saw the likes of TB, Mahomes, AR and Josh Allen get bounced before the SB over the last month, been proven that you need a bit more than just that to actually win.

It reminds me of the argument folks made against Stafford being elite or that guy back in Detroit only for him to get to the SB the first season he plays for a competent franchise and deep squad :lol:. Now you've got folks arguing about his HOF credentials if he wins a ring all of a sudden :lol:

Throw Russ on a few teams missing that guy and they'll be a contender too, just obvious that you're not gonna win a chip off exclusively off of someone's arm. Someone like Marino would've had more than 1 SB appearance if that were the case

:nerd:

......Hmmmmm this sounds very familiar..... :lol:

It reminds me of the argument folks made against Stafford being elite or that guy back in Detroit only for him to get to the SB the first season he actually plays for a competent franchise and with a deep squad :lol:. Now you've got folks arguing about his HOF credentials if he wins a ring all of a sudden :lol:

Throw Russ on a few teams missing that guy and they'll be a contender too, just obvious that you're not gonna win a chip off exclusively off of someone's arm. Someone like Marino would've had more than 1 SB appearance if that were the case
Yeah man like I get it. It's ESPN they gotta talk about something but I never heard anyone put Russ and Joe Montana in the same conversation in 2022 or previous years :lol: :lol:

Yeah man like I get it. It's ESPN they gotta talk about something but I never heard anyone put Russ and Joe Montana in the same conversation in 2022 or previous years :lol: :lol:
Just came across funny style going at Russ about that like we didn't just see dude spending days waxing poetic about Big Ben a few weeks ago :lol: >D

Same argument can be made about him, he won his chips when the defense was the strength of those Steelers squads yet dude was making it out to be some sort of large gap between him and Russ in the same convo

Kyler probably knows Kliff is garbage. Kyler should have forced his way to a different team in the Draft.

As a proud member of #beardgang I support this.

Hope the Texans don't make Lovie a token hire. If they bring in McCown on his coaching staff you already know what it is,

I have a feeling that they are using Lovie as a place holder for a year to give McCown more time and hope that the heat on the NFL dies down.

Bad grammar here, but you constantly question my intelligence lol.

200.gif

kyler going to play baseball wants the lockout ends

Bad QBs make big money, no way is he leaving the QB contracts.

MVP candidate excuse 1 excuse 2 excuse 3

No clue what this even means.

Kyler annoys the **** out of me. I think he’s a prick with a little man complex. He also is a mobile QB that had an ankle injury and has a bottom 5 head coach that should have never been given a head coaching job and has a history of being a terrible coach in the second half of every season he has coached.

Kyler is probably in that 7-10 class. He’s got a cannon, pretty accurate. His height is his biggest issue. Seen a lot of batted passes at the line.

He’s also been bailed out a lot by Hopkins making ridiculous catches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom