2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it’s video and witnesses of Kamara and his ppl wildin…His bank account bout to take a nice lil dent in it from paying the victim n legal/police fees n fines

Shoulda left the dude alone cuz he’s bout to see it wasn’t worth it , hope that guy ends up being ok

Except it’s not.

Except it is. Just think rationally for a second.

If you're arguing that someone can't be white because they have bi/multiracial lineage, then obviously someone can't be black and be bi/multiracial either - it's a silly idea that doesn't make any sense at all.

As for the one drop rule, that's a racist construct created by oppressors with nefarious motives centuries ago.

Mike McDaniel is a white man. I like him and wish him the best of luck, but he's still a white man and doesn't represent the hiring of a black coaching candidate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So if you’re mixed with white, you can’t identify as anything else???

I think you need to read again.

What I said was just because you're mixed, doesn't mean you're not white (or that you're not black).

Just because McDaniel is technically mixed to a degree, doesn't mean he's not white (unless you subscribe to the one drop rule).

And people can identify however they want. That's outside the scope of whether or not someone is a white man or not in society.

To be fair, one of my favorite sports commentators is Italian

7BEACDA1-1568-4C44-A0AD-CB781E923BF4.jpeg

^ f that dude

Yea this ain’t a 23 and me type situation where someone finds out something and starts on some BS

we see his parents wedding photo and his family

being from the Caribbean, I see that all the time.. black/white is all over the place.. black with south Asian is huge in Trinidad and Guyana.. seeing more and more black and Asian, but was big in Jamaica

i ain’t going pretend like I know dude like LIKE to that degree, since I doubt he’d be saying it publicly during some interview or something

but I’d feel some type of way of say candace owens tried saying it or sage Steele or the Italian

I wouldn't feel any type of way so long as they aren't using slurs like "karen", "straight white male" or "Kevin" which I consider to be worse slurs. Da N word is so 1960s fam.

Pro Football HOF inductees finally announced Thursday night

The candidates (Max of 5 can be elected)

DE Jared Allen (2nd year as finalist)
OT Willie Anderson (1st)
DB Ronde Barber (2nd)
T Tony Boselli (6th)
S LeRoy Butler (3rd)
KR Devin Hester (1st)
WR Torry Holt (3rd)
WR Andre Johnson (1st)
LB Sam Mills (3rd)
DT Richard Seymour (4th)
LB Zach Thomas (3rd)
LB DeMarcus Ware (1st)
WR Reggie Wayne (3rd)
LB Patrick Willis (1st)
DT Bryant Young (2nd)

OT Willie Anderson (1st)
DB Ronde Barber (2nd)
T Tony Boselli (6th)
S LeRoy Butler (3rd)
KR Devin Hester (1st)
WR Torry Holt (3rd)
WR Andre Johnson (1st)
LB Sam Mills (3rd)
DT Richard Seymour (4th)
LB Zach Thomas (3rd)
LB DeMarcus Ware (1st)
WR Reggie Wayne (3rd)
LB Patrick Willis (1st)
DT Bryant Young (2nd)

Allen
Ronde
Hester
Holt
Zach Thomas or Willis

OT Willie Anderson (1st)
DB Ronde Barber (2nd)
T Tony Boselli (6th)
S LeRoy Butler (3rd)
KR Devin Hester (1st)
WR Torry Holt (3rd)
WR Andre Johnson (1st)
LB Sam Mills (3rd)
DT Richard Seymour (4th)
LB Zach Thomas (3rd)
LB DeMarcus Ware (1st)
WR Reggie Wayne (3rd)
LB Patrick Willis (1st)
DT Bryant Young (2nd)

Would like to see

Barber
Hester
Holt
Seymour (my homer pick and he's waited long already :lol:)
Willis

Wouldn't be mad with either or between Ware and Willis.

Expecting Boselli to be one of them though, hopefully Holt too. That would clear the way for Wayne and Dre in the coming years

i ain’t going pretend like I know dude like LIKE to that degree, since I doubt he’d be saying it publicly during some interview or something

but I’d feel some type of way of say candace owens tried saying it or sage Steele or the Italian

They the hard “er” type :lol: :lol: they literally might gag or vomit in attempt of saying it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom