2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is a good thing or not. I definitely know the name, but I can't remember what all he was involved with.

Grigson is decent. He drafted some good players for Indy. He’s tolerable. He’s a great scout. He’s scouted for St. Louis, Philly and Cleveland. Great talent evaluator. And he actually played football

Pro Football HOF inductees finally announced Thursday night

The candidates (Max of 5 can be elected)

DE Jared Allen (2nd year as finalist)
OT Willie Anderson (1st)
DB Ronde Barber (2nd)
T Tony Boselli (6th)
S LeRoy Butler (3rd)
KR Devin Hester (1st)
WR Torry Holt (3rd)
WR Andre Johnson (1st)
LB Sam Mills (3rd)
DT Richard Seymour (4th)
LB Zach Thomas (3rd)
LB DeMarcus Ware (1st)
WR Reggie Wayne (3rd)
LB Patrick Willis (1st)
DT Bryant Young (2nd)

Some Tough choices. Everyone on that list is worthy

Grigson is decent. He drafted some good players for Indy. He’s tolerable. He’s a great scout. He’s scouted for St. Louis, Philly and Cleveland. Great talent evaluator. And he actually played football

seeing what he did in indy and some of our drafts during his time, not sure how he got a good rep

Umm....

The man had a whole manifesto he wrote himself explaining all of his motivations and beliefs that's unfortunately had a resurgence lately :lol::smh:

Pro Football HOF inductees finally announced Thursday night

The candidates (Max of 5 can be elected)

DE Jared Allen (2nd year as finalist)
OT Willie Anderson (1st)
DB Ronde Barber (2nd)
T Tony Boselli (6th)
S LeRoy Butler (3rd)
KR Devin Hester (1st)
WR Torry Holt (3rd)
WR Andre Johnson (1st)
LB Sam Mills (3rd)
DT Richard Seymour (4th)
LB Zach Thomas (3rd)
LB DeMarcus Ware (1st)
WR Reggie Wayne (3rd)
LB Patrick Willis (1st)
DT Bryant Young (2nd)

Zach Thomas, Devin Hester, Reggie Wayne, and Andre Johnson…don’t care who takes the last spot

i mean.. if a jewish person said their relative who had escaped (or didnt) the holocaust or other horrific things done by nazis

AND then hitler

AND they then said so they could stomp the shhh out of hitler

THAT i'd get

Last edited:

Ed Norton Laptop Gif GIFs | Tenor

Nah man, he wasn't decent. Any GM thats somewhere for a couple years will hit on a few players. Colts fans were calling for him to be fired years before Luck retired. Turrible.

You want a solid batting average from your GM

If they have a role I hiring coaches, hitting with that.. then you have the draft and free agency

From what I remember, dude was terrible.. and we got over on him couple times

Black..

What else is he supposed to be?

I mean his biological Mom is white and his Biological dad is Black

Just curious since apparently mixed folks can’t identify as either but I guess it all depends on how you look and not your actual biological make up :lol: but that’s typical NT Logic

Black coaches and GM's getting hired, black candidates getting interviews for FO jobs, a potential first black owner gathering momentum...

Is it too cynical to say that none of this happens or gets accelerated without the class action suit?

League had to act some way to stop this overshadowing the SB

It's 85+ out here in SoCal Roger was sweating hard out there in the sun while being grilled :lol:

Just curious since apparently mixed folks can’t identify as either but I guess it all depends on how you look and not your actual biological make up :lol: but that’s typical NT Logic
I mean to be fair race is a social construct its not based off genetics/biological attributes

Who the F said this shhh

I’m mixed but I know damn well I’m black

My dad is mixed too but his mother/my grandmother had very fine hair, so to some he looks white.. but he too knows damn well he’s black

It's not that mixed folks can't identify as either. It's that to the gen pop, he looks white.

The thing is, let him take a kneel during the national anthem or do something that the religious right doesn't like. He'll be black in 2 seconds.

To religious, conservative white America, he's not white. They just don't hate him for anything... yet. Second he steps out of the line they want him to stay in, well, look at Meghan Markle. All she did was marry a prince and it was clutched pearls everywhere.

-foe

No one ever said anything like this though.

And what was actually said conveniently hasn’t been responded too.

The irony in remarks of typical NT logic. :lol:

Race has nothing to do with biology by the way.

We are not saying he’s not black. We’re saying he’s not facing the same challenges Eric Bienemy or Jim Caldwell face. I would guess Ross and whatever other team interviewed him, assumed he was a white guy. We also don’t need to keep being told, hey, here’s a black guy the NFL hired, you guys got one.

I listen to sports radio and I hear mad calls daily basically saying, they got Mike McDaniel and they’re still not happy.

A lot of mixed people identify with one side because they were raised or click with one side. By hearing him and seeing his family, I’d guess he identifies with his white side. Which is his right but I don’t need white people telling me he’s black or this isn’t right.

This also reminds me of Rodney Harrison saying why the **** does Kaep care, he’s not black. Then his apology after. I cried laughing that day.

It’s also kind of crazy the Dolphins were allowed to hire a coach while being accused of trying to lose games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom