2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will clarify, that it’s well within his right to identify however he chooses. Because EYE know that if N_’s saw him in public saying he was black, there would be collective confusion. Same way people come at those from the DR, PR etc.

Dammed if he does, dammed if he doesn’t.

At least it wasn’t as bad as Adam Gase’s opening presser in NY

an all time classic
593E6091-B236-402A-AEF9-F508F6A8BB39.gif

I will clarify, that it’s well within his right to identify however he chooses. Because EYE know that if N_’s saw him in public saying he was black, there would be collective confusion. Same way people come at those from the DR, PR etc.

Dammed if he does, dammed if he doesn’t.

it's a complex issue.. and people eager to jump on shh.. coaches dont say shhh to avoid being the story and given what's going on with the league, dude could very easily be the story.. and he has been a bit

Oh boy.

Bro gonna get eaten alive. There's a lot to unpack in there, none of it good for him.

-foe

I thought he handled it pretty well. He seems to put the onus back on everyone else who is doing the "identifying." All he wants to do is coach football. The NFL and dudes like Schefter just make this worse when they go out of their way to make it a point that he's considered a minority hire. We've known the NFL and it's owners are largely buffoons, so this type of mockery is nothing new. Everything else is a distraction to drum up more controversy on another thing that isn’t the core issue. Not much McDaniels can do about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom