2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
usfl-reveals-team-names-featured.jpg

If you're looking for a hit.

If not check into rehab until August famb

Definitely watching this. I’ve been watching a USFL team for the last 4-5 years now so I’m used to it.

Packers gonna give AR12 a record breaking contract just to lose again in the playoffs. The **** they gonna do with Jordan Love? What a waste of a draft pick.

I knew he was gonna stay once he was thanking the Packers for having his back over his vaccination lie.

Packers gonna give AR12 a record breaking contract just to lose again in the playoffs. The **** they gonna do with Jordan Love? What a waste of a draft pick.

I knew he was gonna stay once he was thanking the Packers for having his back over his vaccination lie.

why do we care what they decide to do?

let the drama happen and be glad it ain’t your team dealing with the mess

Popped **** and apologized

OBJ and Aaron Donald and Stafford really got the ring bro. Still so incredible. Felt it in my heart. Dawg. OBJ got a ring bro. Dawg. Bro got a ring. This is incredible.

I hope it's not ACL. But it might be. But bro, OBJ got a ring bro. And nobody can say ****. Can't make excuses or talk ****. Bro won a ring bro.

So when can I started calling Aaron Donald the greatest defensive player of all time?

Kupp should’ve won regular season MVP imo. What does a player other than a QB have to do to win It? I know AP won it when he was close to breaking the rushing record. I think kupp was only 60 yards or so away from the receiving record but he won the triple crown. Only one vote? Nasty

The NFL season is officially over and your boy won the NT Pick 'Em league. :nthat:

That's 2/3 years now.

Someone please bless me with my well deserved cookie.
I always forget to do it for a week, and it throws me off for the rest of the year.

Stafford sealed a HOF spot last night right?

By the time he retires he's most likely gonna be top 5 in passing yards and top 6 in TD's.

Would have more of a case than Eli and we all accept he'll be one

Kupp has a couple good seasons. He’s in there too. This season was one for the books
He had one of the greatest seasons ever, if not the greatest, but there's already a big backlog when it comes to HOF worthy WR's so not sure yet.

He has a few more 1k yard seasons and gets to 10k and I think he'll def have a shot. Don't know if he's there yet though rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom