2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love how he snuck this in at 1:30AM after the Superbowl :lol:

Love it. Get Ross outta here
300-leonidas.gif

This Kyler and Cards situation is mad interesting. I think he wants more money but he probably knows Kliff sucks. Then the comments from the Cards that he’s young, immature and thinks he’s above everyone.

I’ve heard a few analysts and reporters hint to this about Kyler for years now. Straight little man complex.

This is cool. I understand losing the SB sucks but it’s still a crazy achievement.

This Kyler and Cards situation is mad interesting. I think he wants more money but he probably knows Kliff sucks. Then the comments from the Cards that he’s young, immature and thinks he’s above everyone.

I’ve heard a few analysts and reporters hint to this about Kyler for years now. Straight little man complex.

This is cool. I understand losing the SB sucks but it’s still a crazy achievement.

Joe is a Black man lol

when someone can erase LT's existence and career

Thank you.

He was the same way when he was at Texas A&M. Didn’t play well, benched, pouted, looked for another place to go.

damn he'll be forced to collect billions of dollars

very harsh punishment

Should make him keep the team as punishment.

I'm willing to plant the evidence myself if it gets him out.

BTW, that meeting with a FA QB in 2020 may have been about part ownership at some point. That rumor has also been circulating a while. Not sure how legitimate.

You can see this when you watch any Cards game. Bros body language sucks always looking all sad and **** :lol:

Y'all already putting Kupp in the HOF 😮😮🤦🏾‍♂️
GYANi7.gif
Yea there's way too many All-Timers still on the waiting list as we speak for that to be anywhere close to a given at this stage :lol:

Gotta be the hardest position to get into the Hall for unless you were unquestionably the best in the world for some period of time (TO, Moss, Jerry, Megatron etc)

Legendary season though and gonna be fun to see if he can continue building on it over the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom