2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all already putting Kupp in the HOF 😮😮🤦🏾‍♂️
GYANi7.gif
hes a white boy so you know how they overrate white boys

They gotta reduce the amount of HOF entrants per year. When I hear the names of Matt Stafford and Cooper Kupp, they just letting ANYONE in.

They gotta reduce the amount of HOF entrants per year. When I hear the names of Matt Stafford and Cooper Kupp, they just letting ANYONE in.

those 2 ain’t the same.. let kupp keep doing what he doing for another 5-7 years and that makes a whole lotta sense

unlike some of those dudes mentioned above, kupp has at least made an all pro team

Ehh he’ll have the numbers to put him there, along with this year’s playoff performance (all 4 playoff/super bowl games were comeback wins).

Hell his record as a Lion was 74-90. Of the 74 wins, 44 were comeback wins. If not for him they’d be that much more of a joke during that time span. They should put him in for that.

So what else does AD have to do to be the GOAT.

He plays inside and his sack numbers are abnormal for that position. As long as he gets double digit sacks he’ll continue to be 1st team All-Pro. He can easily get more DPOY awards.

I hear him, the bar for QB's especially feels like it's been lowered with the explosion of offenses.

Now anyone with a long career seems to have an argument irrespective of whether they were actually considered the best at their position at any point.

Guys like TB, Brees, Peyton and AR would be HOFers in any era with their accolades and I think someone with Ben's resume would get in but the rest of the guys named and discussed in recent years definitely have benefitted greatly from the era they play in. Comes down to whether they wanna keep a selective 'Hall of Fame' or are ok with it becoming a Hall of Very Good over time.

I get the Kupp talk is a bit early, but lets not act like he just didn't have the best WR season of all time. He continues at elite levels for another 4-5 years, he's in the convo

Dont think folks in here have ever seriously made a case for Edelman :lol:

Same arguments against Kupp stand for him even though he's up there with Jerry Rice when it comes to postseason numbers but WR is the toughest position group to get in for. Also never had the same sort of regular season success you expect for HOFers.

Why y'all just keep throwing around "if so and so keeps this up for another 5-6 years" I don't think y'all really get how hard it is to have a long NFL career

the man has played 5 years.. we’re talking about the HOF

Calvin Johnson, who most thought retired early, played 9 seasons

I just think as a general rule that it’s best to wait for at least the second truly elite season and not just one before jumping to hall of fame talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom