2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cards looking to trade him or something? Don't see what putting all this out there accomplishes unless they really do wanna move off him or don't wanna pay him.

If they would've had better luck with the injury bug I doubt we'd even be getting all this drama :lol:

Just thought they'd do their best to run it back or improve the squad given they were competing at the top of the NFC all season and the SB is at home in Glendale next season rather then go to war with their QB

Yea and the likes of Pederson and Nagy all got HC jobs from working under him :lol:

He actually won a chip with EB and has had some of the best offensives ever though and still nothing

andy between the eagles and chiefs has had like 4 or 5 just OCs get HC jobs along with other guys

FLvB2eYVkAQdofu

Just found out the attorney representing the NFL in the Brian Flores case works at my job.

Crazy, this firm also handled the Sandy Hook case that got settled yesterday with all the families getting paid. Not sure if anyone's familiar , just felt like braggin ...

I skipped school and went to the first Pats one and there were 1.25M people and it was 15°. Was wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom