2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that there aren't many fans is kinda dope.

Ppl ***** about bandwagon fans and ppl who just want to be apart of a social event. At least real Rams fans don't have to worry about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
thats how I see it. I don't want to see a bunch of fans jump on. But it won't bug me because its inevitable.

Its why I stopped being a Lakers fan back when Magic retired. Couldn't stand all of the no knowledge fans and bounced to the Clippers.

-WORLD CHAMPS, THE LA RAMS

The fact that there aren't many fans is kinda dope.

Ppl ***** about bandwagon fans and ppl who just want to be apart of a social event. At least real Rams fans don't have to worry about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's a good point. Can be real up close to the action. I had to climb bus stations just to get a bird's eye peek.

Matt Stafford was top five in literally every quarterback category this year.

Had the 2nd best record in the NFL.

A bottom 10 running game.

Threw for the 2nd most yards in postseason history with the least rushing yards a super bowl winner has had in 30 years.

But yeah man, no one should consider him top five.

Yall trying to compare his season to Flacco's are telling on yourselves

Matt Stafford was top five in literally every quarterback category this year.

Had the 2nd best record in the NFL.

A bottom 10 running game.

Threw for the 2nd most yards in postseason history with the least rushing yards a super bowl winner has had in 30 years.

But yeah man, no one should consider him top five.
SUPER BOWL WINNING QB MATTHEW STAFFORD

I got killed saying he was around top 10 three years ago.

He just needed a chance. Getting on the right team is important for the QB position. Never too late

Andrew Whittworth. Man, I remember when they signed him to a 3 year deal for like $39M

I was like WTF?? Didnt even think he still had elite skills.

It all started with him. Everything changed when he got on the team.

Do the same for Burrow, Cincy!

I hope “RUN IT BACK” chants from mcvay and AD are legally binding

Also I have to mention that Stafford was very appreciated in Detroit for my fantasy football teams

the funny part is only non-fans care about how pathetic it may or may not be

Keep laughing.

LA RAMS, SUPER BOWL CHAMPS
Did I not Inception this idea/reality into your mind after the Odell trade/before that MNF game versus San Fran (that granted, the Rams lost…)

Something going on with AD. Everyone trying to calm him down.

I know that feeling being the only one turnt up and nobody understanding you and being on that level :rofl:

On one hand it’s funny seeing hardly anyone at that parade. But I’m not the least bit surprised, and I don’t mean that in a condescending way either.

Being real though. The Rams will get more new fans from this Super Bowl. But they still won’t be the most popular NFL team in LA for a while. It’s going to be the younger fans who grow up with the Rams as the home team from day one who are going to grow their base. Maybe the Rams winning multiple Super Bowls helps speed that process up. But hopefully that doesn’t happen lmao.

There’s NFL teams who are way bigger than the market they play in and have a huge fanbase in cities all over. The Raiders (at least in LA), 49ers, Cowboys, and Steelers come to mind and those teams have a bigger fanbase in LA right now. Similar to how the Lakers and Yankees are more popular then the local NBA/MLB team in some cities.

Dooookay

E13CE5E1-D27F-4930-907B-492E8BFCF158.jpeg

Rams been back in LA for like 4 years and already having parades……

Meanwhile in JERRYJONESVILLE, TX……. Smh. Damnit Jerry Jones, smh. Cowboys suck man.

We ain’t had a parade in 26 years. I want a parade

Rams been back in LA for like 4 years and already having parades……

Meanwhile in JERRYJONESVILLE, TX……. Smh. Damnit Jerry Jones, smh. Cowboys suck man.

We ain’t had a parade in 26 years. I want a parade

Only chance of a ring around here anytime soon lies in the hands of the chubby Slovenian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom