2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh never worried bout the Browns no matter what moves they make, they always figure out a way to F it up :lol:
I remember on Highly Questionable a few years ago, they had Stan Van Gundy on as a guest and they were talking football in the midst of the Browns looking pretty decent. Playoff talk begins. Stan stops and said, "Wait, did I miss something? The Browns are still the Browns, right? They're still the Browns to me until they prove otherwise. I don't know if you guys have seen a different Browns franchise than I have, but I'm not buying whatever they do until they show that they deserve that vote of confidence from me or even their fans."

I was listening at work and I felt like standing up and offering a slow clap. 🤣

Anyways, I agree with you.

-foe

I remember on Highly Questionable a few years ago, they had Stan Van Gundy on as a guest and they were talking football in the midst of the Browns looking pretty decent. Playoff talk begins. Stan stops and said, "Wait, did I miss something? The Browns are still the Browns, right? They're still the Browns to me until they prove otherwise. I don't know if you guys have seen a different Browns franchise than I have, but I'm not buying whatever they do until they show that they deserve that vote of confidence from me or even their fans."

I was listening at work and I felt like standing up and offering a slow clap. 🤣

Anyways, I agree with you.

-foe

Meh never worried bout the Browns no matter what moves they make, they always figure out a way to F it up
:lol:

This is how I feel whenever I see the cowboys super bowl odds going into every season and they’re like top 5 out the favorites…

Even when they win 13 games, I got faith in jerruh’s team to F up and bring me joy

Like duke

Last edited:
These tweets pretty much answered what I needed to know about the Watson deal. That $1 million base salary is indeed suspicious af.

the fact that CLE went all in on Watson knowing he could be suspended for a longer period of time is puzzling to me.
This entire situation is yet another example of the age old adage “you can do what you want when you're poppin”

And this doesn't apply to just high-level sports. We all probably all work with someone who slacks off a little, comes late, etc. but get away with it because they know the right people or are really good at their job.

Disgusting. But the NFL has always been about business over women.
True. Also white, straight, conservative men in positions of power have always been about business over women, but that description applies to NFL ownership in it's entirety, making it no surprise that the NFL values business over women.

-foe

True. Also white, conservative men in positions of power have always been about business over women, but that description applies to NFL ownership in it's entirety, making it no surprise that the NFL values business over women.

-foe

im still trying understand whatever went down with jerruh’s daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom