2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over some of these free agency moves…

Cough cough jags.. cough

I woulda rathered make this move and the coop move

Lowkey been liking them the last couple seasons. If Carr can elevate just a bit more now with Adams and if Joshy-poo learned from his Denver stint, they could be a sneaky contender. Sneaky bc of that division. They play the Chiefs well, but can still be 3 and make the playoffs while being battle contested.

Chargers haven't proved anything yet. All unrealized potential so far.

182929E6-E5CA-4BE7-B87B-AAB59B40BB57.jpeg

LMAOOO

Need OBJ resigned as soon as he’s healthy. Not really comfortable with Van Jefferson or skrownek at #3 (if OBJ is willing to be #3)

Love Jefferson. He never really had a chance his rookie year and showed flashes his 2nd. But being that we had some experience guys ahead of him, he never really got a chance.

Stafford likes him and you can see it. Jefferson is going to be just fine.

Love Jefferson. He never really had a chance his rookie year and showed flashes his 2nd. But being that we had some experience guys ahead of him, he never really got a chance.

Stafford likes him and you can see it. Jefferson is going to be just fine.

I see speed but average everything else, hope he proves me wrong.

Tannehill aight. The dud in the divisional game is burned in memory, but he's solid.
It seems like people be calling everybody trash or not good when in actuality theres only like 5 or 6 ELITE qbs in the game and the 7-17 ranked others are really bunched up and not much seperating them. Im not about to get into rankings but ppl be overboard with this.

Tldr qb is hard

It seems like people be calling everybody trash or not good when in actuality theres only like 5 or 6 ELITE qbs in the game and the 7-17 ranked others are really bunched up and not much seperating them. Im not about to get into rankings but ppl be overboard with this.

Tldr qb is hard

Facts cause while I participate in the Carr slander, he's a damn good QB imo.
I'd take him over Dak in a heartbeat.

Forreal...I've been on this train for a minute. Folks go waaay overboard. I get it, but I rock with dudes like Tanne, Carr, Stafford (before SB), Ryan, etc...

It is fun to laugh at it now again, but in reality, these dudes will walk into a multi-court gymnasium and throw a football (nothing but net) from the 3rd court away...word to Brad Johnson.

It's the Jake Delhomme syndrome.

tl;dr...I agree. :lol:

Tldr qb is hard

Forreal...I've been on this train for a minute. Folks go waaay overboard. I get it, but I rock with dudes like Tanne, Carr, Stafford (before SB), Ryan, etc...

It is fun to laugh at it now again, but in reality, these dudes will walk into a multi-court gymnasium and throw a football (nothing but net) from the 3rd court away...word to Brad Johnson.

It's the Jake Delhomme syndrome.

tl;dr...I agree. :lol:
Didn’t Read

TANNEHILL IS A BUM

I actuall did read

Facts cause while I participate in the Carr slander, he's a damn good QB imo.
I'd take him over Dak in a heartbeat.
No lie I def had carr in mind when i wrote that. Seeing the Carr slander after they signed adams like carr a bum or something. After this past season? Cant clown carr no more. He showed up and showed out imo. They could have easily folded after all they been through. (They killed many of my parlays thiking they were).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom