2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2022-03-25 120227.png

Light them up.

The thing that will always trip me out is Deshaun had 18 additional other women in his defense

Like bro what are we doing here. 40+ IG masseuses to recreate Brazzzers scenes. :lol: :smh:

You heard him, dude was always hands on within the community, he wadn't jus' whistlin' Dixie....

White America is mad as hell... In their minds they have it made up that Deshaun is guilty even though there is literally no tangible evidence to suggest so. But that's the story of the black man in America. I think I'm gonna become a browns fan just because.

:lol:

Yes, 22 random strangers around the country all got together to frame dude. :lol:

Pro athletes use 40+ massage therapists.....routinely. :rolleyes

Also, are we allowed to mention that 8 of them bragged about massaging him. 7 worked with him after their claimed incidents. 3 lied about the # of sessions. 5 scrubbed their social medias. And 5 told others that they wanted get money out of him. Thats why he doesnt want to settle. There is also one or more accusers who is currently being investigated for blackmail and lastly the fact that he was having consensual sex with like 8 of the accusers. Or should we ignore all the documents that are available bc they dont fit the narrative? Doesn't seem like white America is being very objective in this case. But I understand, for them allegations= all the proof they need to condemn a brother.

White America is mad as hell... In their minds they have it made up that Deshaun is guilty even though there is literally no tangible evidence to suggest so. But that's the story of the black man in America. I think I'm gonna become a browns fan just because.

You tried

Best case scenario Watson is a sexual deviant who is getting shook down.

Worst case he's a masseuse menace who was throwing deep balls into coverage on and off the field.

Either way I'm on the sideline.
Yeah I was like this but man the way white America is ****ting on dude you would think they were at the massage sessions and seen everything that happened.

Eff white America. You're not wrong that America jumps at opportunities to sling mud at a black man, absolutely. Emmitt Till isn't just one incident; it's symbolic to a common dynamic.

Regarding this case, though, is there really a difference between 'He's black so I know he's guilty' and 'He's black so he's innocent'?
8 of them bragged about massaging him. 7 worked with him after their claimed incidents. 3 lied about the # of sessions. 5 scrubbed their social medias. And 5 told others that they wanted get money out of him.
You mentioned tangible evidence before. Do you have tangible evidence of all these things?

-foe

Like what? Ain't much different than Harvey Weinstein, as far as evidence goes. Hard to find tangible evidence in a past sexual assault that wasn't immediately reported. Even more difficult if there was no actual sexual contact like what it sounds occurred here.

A little too much smoke not to be something there with Watson though, whether he's just a perv or something a little more. 22 accusers.

We'll probably never know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom