2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I dunno what’s goin on right now, I agree he isn’t a full on rapist, but let’s not act like he’s some straight arrow.

A case? *Shrugs* I’ma chalk that up to a misunderstanding until it’s proven otherwise.
2 cases. Meh, maybe them two know each other and have each other’s back.
2 DOZEN cases. Yea, he guilty of sum. What? Iono. Bein horny, or freaky or whatever, but somethin.

Athletes don’t have 40+ masseuses on retainer. They get one, MAYBE two and stick to them. Their bodies are their jobs, they use people that know how their bodies work to keep everything in line at all times.

They don’t travel the country randomly hiring any ole girl with two hands. Does that make him guilty? Of course not. Does it make him highly suspect? Yes it does. Does him taking the 5th over and over make him look more suspect? Yes it does. Does him bein black mean a damn thing? No, it does not. There a lot of rich black men in the country, they don’t have two dozen cases on their ***. :lol: Miss me with that nonsense.

The Browns owner just came thru, hey, we totally investigated, we asked our daughters…….. :stoneface: Yea, you check out sir. I know what that sounds like. :rolleyes.

Use whatever mental gymnastics you need, earlier I saw someone goin “did anyone check the 5 girls that said this, and the 9 girls that texted that, and the 4 other girls that….” Look, if I need a calculator to balance all the numbers of women you got that have court paperwork to fill out, you in trouble. I don’t care what color you are.

It's a bad look. And he shouldn’t be getting REWARDED until the whole thing is resolved. Again, ONE case, he’d be ok. You prove your innocence, we all good. You got a whole *** graduating class in a small town, you need to sit a minute til we clear all this up.

Kobe caught a case. Looked real bad too. He never had his name whispered of wrong doing again. I don’t even know if he ever looked at another female the next 15+ years. That tend to lead me to believe whatever happened that night in Colorado was a misunderstanding. The entire massage therapist profession suing at the same time leads me to view Watson in another manner entirely. Both are black men. I don’t even need Ben to compare any of this. And yes, Ben guilty as ****. Just in case anyone confused.

Perhaps, but your dismissal of my opinion is why things will never change. If allies for equality are overlooked in exchange for what you get from reddit and twitter...putting a blanket over every white person is beginner's scope.

With all due respect, it sounds like you're younger than I am.

As you said by pm'ng me that you agree, that you probably should let this one go...I've been there. Maybe not for the same thing, but when you keep observing and you'll know when to pick the fight and your voice will be heard my man.
I didn't think I was dismissing you but our experiences shape our world and white and black folks view the world very differently. But I get what you're saying.

Look, I dunno what’s goin on right now, I agree he isn’t a full on rapist, but let’s not act like he’s some straight arrow.

A case? *Shrugs* I’ma chalk that up to a misunderstanding until it’s proven otherwise.
2 cases. Meh, maybe them two know each other and have each other’s back.
2 DOZEN cases. Yea, he guilty of sum. What? Iono. Bein horny, or freaky or whatever, but somethin.

Athletes don’t have 40+ masseuses on retainer. They get one, MAYBE two and stick to them. Their bodies are their jobs, they use people that know how their bodies work to keep everything in line at all times.

They don’t travel the country randomly hiring any ole girl with two hands. Does that make him guilty? Of course not. Does it make him highly suspect? Yes it does. Does him taking the 5th over and over make him look more suspect? Yes it does. Does him bein black mean a damn thing? No, it does not. There a lot of rich black men in the country, they don’t have two dozen cases on their ***. :lol: Miss me with that nonsense.

The Browns owner just came thru, hey, we totally investigated, we asked our daughters…….. :stoneface: Yea, you check out sir. I know what that sounds like. :rolleyes.

Use whatever mental gymnastics you need, earlier I saw someone goin “did anyone check the 5 girls that said this, and the 9 girls that texted that, and the 4 other girls that….” Look, if I need a calculator to balance all the numbers of women you got that have court paperwork to fill out, you in trouble. I don’t care what color you are.

It's a bad look. And he shouldn’t be getting REWARDED until the whole thing is resolved. Again, ONE case, he’d be ok. You prove your innocence, we all good. You got a whole *** graduating class in a small town, you need to sit a minute til we clear all this up.

Kobe caught a case. Looked real bad too. He never had his name whispered of wrong doing again. I don’t even know if he ever looked at another female the next 15+ years. That tend to lead me to believe whatever happened that night in Colorado was a misunderstanding. The entire massage therapist profession suing at the same time leads me to view Watson in another manner entirely. Both are black men. I don’t even need Ben to compare any of this. And yes, Ben guilty as ****. Just in case anyone confused.
So to simplify... You don't need proof, you need allegations. Which was my point from the jump.

So to simplify... You don't need proof, you need allegations. Which was my point from the jump.

You defendin him pretty good, cuz he's black, has been your defense. And the media sucks. You have no proof he's innocent either. So......

The Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl

413EC3D2-9647-497D-85FD-92F9E41F95E0.gif

You defendin him pretty good, cuz he's black
Or cause there is literally no evidence saying he did anything and that a federal court couldn't even proceed with charges because of the lack of evidence... If you're assuming I'm defending him cause he's black then I'd be defending Darren sharper as well. You're part of that white America I'm talking about. No objectivity

Imma keep it 100, I'm disassociating myself with anyone that has 22 women alleging something happened to them with that person.

Imagine if it's your homeboy, you rocking with him? Or are we letting the fact that Deshaun's a professional athlete cloud our judgment.

The thing about Cosby is that some women lied but he DID drug SOME women. He got off because he admitted under the guise that they wouldn't press charges.

22 women ain't lying about sexual misconduct. Everyone has different interruptions and experiences, where the 18 that defended him felt comfortable doing things, the other 22 or less may have felt pressured and uncomfortable.

You have no proof he's innocent either.
I will always correct this notion: 'Prove innocence' doesn't actually exist.

If I accuse you of hating your neighbors, you don't have to prove that you're innocent and that you actually love them. I have to prove what I'm accusing you of, and then we go from there.

-foe

The nature of his accusations leads to there being a lack of evidence, the specifics of whether or not he raped, assaulted, acted an appropriately is kind of irrelevant to me. The bottom line is I think he's a scumbag and I would want him nowhere near my organization that I support and I will not be celebrating his successes or achievements. I think he's a bum, I think he is probably a bad guy, and I'll actively root against him.

Or cause there is literally no evidence saying he did anything and that a federal court couldn't even proceed with charges because of the lack of evidence... If you're assuming I'm defending him cause he's black then I'd be defending Darren sharper as well. You're part of that white America I'm talking about. No objectivity

Do you know any females, at all?

Do you know how ****ing many have been raped/assaulted and have ZERO SHOT at proving wrong doing on a mans part?

Federal court couldn't proceed because it's extremely difficult to prove wrongdoing in he said/she said matters.

I'm sorry, but I gotta believe you either don't know females or you just choosin to back Watson and accusing people of being "white" as the true fault in the matter. :smh:

This whole Deshaun situation ain't smell right from the jump. That lawyer basically put out a flyer telling women come join the lawsuit. Then it was a lot of other women that spoke in support of Deshaun. He was definitely sloppy dealing with all these females but he ain't deserve this. This is forever on his name, can't undo it.

Seriously though last question before I get off the subject. Are black folks crazy for asking for people to do provide proof of wrongdoing before condemning people lol
Ultimately, that's it. That's a solid *** question. I mean, it just is.

-foe

Do you know any females, at all?

Do you know how ****ing many have been raped/assaulted and have ZERO SHOT at proving wrong doing on a mans part?

Federal court couldn't proceed because it's extremely difficult to prove wrongdoing in he said/she said matters.

I'm sorry, but I gotta believe you either don't know females or you just choosin to back Watson and accusing people of being "white" as the true fault in the matter. :smh:

This.

I’ll wait for his rebuttal of “white america” 8 times in his post

Here's the thing: There are 2 common dynamics at play here, both of them ugly as s***:

Creating a scale where the least harmful form of sexual harassment is on one side of the scale and rape on the other side, every single woman in this country experiences one of those 2 sides if not both sides, or something in between.

Every single black person in this country is falsely accused of something at some point in their life.

Both of those things can be true in this very case.

-foe

This whole Deshaun situation ain't smell right from the jump. That lawyer basically put out a flyer telling women come join the lawsuit. Then it was a lot of other women that spoke in support of Deshaun. He was definitely sloppy dealing with all these females but he ain't deserve this. This is forever on his name, can't undo it.
I've seen enough Law & Order: SVU cases to know than when a flyer gets put out a person, it typically doesn't attract money grabbers, but woman who really have did bad experiences and didn't have the courage to come out alone.

Here's the thing: There are 2 common dynamics at play here, both of them ugly as s***:

Creating a scale where the least harmful form of sexual harassment is on one side of the scale and rape on the other side, every single woman in this country experiences one of those 2 sides if not both sides, or something in between.

Every single black person in this country is falsely accused of something at some point in their life.

Both of those things can be true in this very case.

-foe

Dudes be on some “as long as he didn’t penetrate her” it’s not rape. It’s just sexual assault.

No man, if the woman says no, it gives you know right to touch or make passes. Point blank. Keep it moving and let the woman go about her business.

Dudes lack accountability

(This is for the ones who really are victims, not the ones who lie. Let me clarify. A woman lying about it is disgusting also)

Can’t be out here touching women inappropriately. Dudes be having daughters acting like that. It’s case by case basis

This.

I’ll wait for his rebuttal of “white america” 8 times in his post
Only white dudes get offended by the "white America" part... But anyways y'all sound just like the white dudes on Reddit with the "it's hard to prove" trope. We know but my question to you and C CP1708 is since we know it's hard to prove, we know there's no evidence, and we know people with money targeted for crash grabs why automatically assume the dude is guilty? Y'all still won't provide an answer for this. Also, I see no one's addressed another big factor of them choosing not to proceed with charges that I mentioned earlier is that he was having sex with 8 of the chicks after the fact, 7 of them continued to massage him on separate occasions after the fact, at least one of them is being investigated by the feds for blackmail, and 5 bragged to others about getting money out of this. This is all in the court documents btw. And since y'all want to convict him based on hearsay, what about all the massage therapists that spoke in his defense when questioned by authorities? Are they any more or less credible then the ones who accused him? I'm trying to paint the picture that it's all hearsay and I'm asking why is white America assuming guilt when the accusers themselves seem to be shady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom