2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N_ walked off the field. Had a fake vax card. Has acted a literal donkey for the past 3-4 years…..

And he’ll be 34 years old this year.

C’mon sense buddy. Teams rather spend it on someone younger

Where the Rams getting all this money from?

0_GettyImages-130612420.jpg

:lol:

But forreal Kroenke's one of the richest owners in the league, his wife comes from Walton/Walmart money too so they're one of the rare teams that can afford to go crazy with the spending regularly

Where the Rams getting all this money from?
Their owner is like one of, if not, the richest owners in the league. If you're talking about the cap then idk I feel like the NFL creates cap room out of thin air. I'm still not understanding how Kirk getting 40 mil this year gave the Vikings cap room when before that they were saying his original cap hit if 35 mil left them with no cap room lol

Rams gave Stafford an extension, paid Bobby and Allan Robinson… but the Chiefs couldn’t afford Tyreek??

Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey also making large figures of cash

Yep. There is no ownership like NFL ownership :lol:

The Buffalo Bills new stadium handouts:

$600 million from state of New York
$250 million from Erie County
(Largest amount of public monies ever given to finance a stadium for a privately owned team)

In addition:
$7 million per year from state of New York for general maintenance
$6 million per year from state of New York to capital improvement fund
All naming rights money goes to the Bills (currently $6 million per year for stadium name)
Same ppl that’s cool with this are gon cry bout “taxes” and “handouts” when it’s time to vote on stuff that really matters :lol: :smh:

Buffalo the type of place that needs to keep all the money they got too, but I know they don’t have much up these so football is super important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom