2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't get the hate...Im getting deja vu here, but despite the jokes, BA always demonstrated he was a real one. When you speak off the cuff like he does, you're bound to be click bait here and there, but he's been the same cat since Temple.
Its the way he talks about his players publicly, it obviously rubs them the wrong way. Ab was kinda said all this in his interviews after that incident. The beef he said there was with Tom and Bruce turned out to be true.

So Brady's fake retirement was him trying to get to another team. Brady originally signed a 2 years deal with them added a 3rd voidable year for cap space reasons to sign the other guys. Brady retired assuming Tampa would void that 3rd year thus making him a free agent if he unretired but Tampa said nah pleighboi, if you unretired you a buc so Brady said well you're gonna have to choose between me and Bruce and now we get this. Props to Tampa for calling his bluff. I remember reading his retirement statement and it's obvious dude ain't wanna leave football alone.

Its the way he talks about his players publicly, it obviously rubs them the wrong way. Ab was kinda said all this in his interviews after that incident. The beef he said there was with Tom and Bruce turned out to be true.

He speaks like he's a player, but I get that. He tries begrudgingly to mesh his old school with the new breed and he doesn't have a filter, which can be appreciated. But his actions seems to do the right thing.

They’re already close friends :lol: :lol: :lol:
and they gonna lose that friendship by week 8 if he signs there

1648699172971.gif

Last edited:
Panthers got all that cap and can't get a QB. They better trade for Jimmy. He's average but he's consistent and better than what they got.

As of yesterday the giants were at $1.6 left but maybe they signed someone and didn’t see it. They’ll free up more once Bradbury is traded.

Texans have all that space and been resigning guys from last years squad to one year deals. Aiming for that top three pick again next season lol.

I actually think Lovie will be there more than a year.

Gotta double check what they got from Cleveland again.. but they should have picks and cap

but I’m assuming GM and owner could be problems.. but I assumed they would hire someone from the pats

Gotta double check what they got from Cleveland again.. but they should have picks and cap

but I’m assuming GM and owner could be problems.. but I assumed they would hire someone from the pats
I don't see them getting rid of Lovie that quick though. They just fired Culley, a minority head coach, after one season. Hired Lovie (minority HC) to replace him after the Flores news broke. Would be an absolute PR nightmare to let him go and look to hire againafter that. Especially with Lovie being loved by the players here, would be hard to bring in players, I believe.

I don't see them getting rid of Lovie that quick though. They just fired Culley, a minority head coach, after one season. Hired Lovie (minority HC) to replace him after the Flores news broke. Would be an absolute PR nightmare to let him go and look to hire againafter that. Especially with Lovie being loved by the players here, would be hard to bring in players, I believe.

honestly, got zero clue

i woulda assumed other things would have been bigger on the Texans.. but like anything else in football, story will last a day or couple days and that’s that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom