2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was definitely not just because he wanted a trade.

It took Houston all of 2 weeks to trade him after the grand jury decided not to press criminal charges.

Watson didn't play last season due to the allegations. Not because he wanted to be traded.

NFL don’t care, they wanna make it seem
Like they do but with hall of fame game coming up, doubt they appeal

He gonna say we would of liked more games but have to respect a Former FEMALE JUDGE decision

This was first case where it was reviewed by the judge right?

3-3 would be ideal for my Browns

NFL don’t care, they wanna make it seem
Like they do but with hall of fame game coming up, doubt they appeal

He gonna say we would of liked more games but have to respect a Former FEMALE JUDGE decision

3-3 would be ideal for my Browns

That’s it. Stay .500 and it’ll be fine.

Gotta figure the judge carefully went through all the pages of litigation in the cases presented to the league before making the decision.

It's why I'd be surprised if the league appealled it tbh. They approved of passing over the decision to her along with the NFLPA.

It took Houston all of 2 weeks to trade him after the grand jury decided not to press criminal charges.

Watson didn't play last season due to the allegations. Not because he wanted to be traded.
If DeShaun wanted to play, he could’ve played. Let’s not act like he was suspended. Goodell never put him on the exempt list. Watson didn’t want to play just as much as the Texans didn’t want him to.

The Texans were actively taking trade calls. Nobody was touching Nasty Boy with 24 pending cases.

Last edited:
Just pathetic but not surprised. Watson is still a sexual predator no matter what.

The MeToo outrage machine has lost it's credibility over time. There will be some backlash to this decision, but not enough to make any major noise. The NFL is pretty insulated from that.

20220801_101018.jpg

Wild to think that the St.Louis Rams had one of the lowest valuations in the league 6-7 years ago...

The MeToo outrage machine has lost it's credibility over time.

Rich white men suffered consequences for the first time in their lives, what you thought was going happen?

I hope you ain’t black saying this when you see how much it takes for the public to believe stuff we know damn well be happening.. they even went as far to make it illegal to record police certain places

Gotta figure the judge carefully went through all the pages of litigation in the cases presented to the league before making the decision.

It's why I'd be surprised if the league appealled it tbh. They approved of passing over the decision to her along with the NFLPA.

So they basically saying he was smashing a bunch of girls in a careless way but not violent against anyone.

After Trevor Bauer I really thought Watson was done man.

I remember posting it here when I saw Bauer’s punishment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom