2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so if it goes to appeal...Rog is just appealing this for himself to make a decision on? :lol:

goofy stuff, man. surprised it's not 8 games minimum and even that's probably light

Lemme ask you this, if you came to your job with all these allegations would you receive a pay raise and a small suspension?

the difference here is value.....my value to my company for what I do? if 1 woman accused me of illegal acts at the work place id be out of a job. that exact thing happened to a friend......he lost it all. if i was accused of 20+ woman like Watson? and no charges? my company fires me for what happens in personal life? id sue them for wrongful termination.

100% bet that there are senior execs who have been accused of sexual harassment or worse in the work place in the past 12 months all over the country.....if they have value to the company nothing happens.....they settle with the woman and its done deal......its all about value.

if it was just one case its he said she said and 99% would be like hey we will never know........but since its 20+ now for most of public(51%) its well if there are tthat many a few at least have to be telling the truth.......why? why is it a fact and not a opinion......you can have the opinion that you lean towards him committing crimes but to say its a fact is just not true. there is no truth to it. end of the day its he said vs 20 she said.

put yourself in that position....for me I wouldnt ever be.

but how about this ......you join a new gym.....you by mistake go into the womans locker room. there are 15 women in there......they all claim in the time you were there you touched them where you shouldnt.......they say it.....camera shows you went in.......by many of the folks here logic......GUILTY. because its 15 and NOT 1 or 2

not cool

Last edited:
Tom Brady got 4 games because some balls had less PSI than others.

Watson had SIXTY (that we know of) female only massage therapists, and at least 30 of them reported issues, and he only got 2 more games than Tom.

Kap lost his ****in career over silently taking a knee before games even started while Watson got the largest guaranteed money in history AND they found a way to save him 10+ million more by making his salary a measly 1 million dollars this year, KNOWING a suspension was coming.

Kap lost his ****in career over silently taking a knee before games even started while Watson got the largest guaranteed money in history AND they found a way to save him 10+ million more by making his salary a measly 1 million dollars this year, KNOWING a suspension was coming.

Kap didnt lose his career over kneeling. He was never signed by a team as a Free agent due to the fact that those teams looked at the value of the player and decided his value was not great enough to sign + deal the side show it would attract.

lets stick to facts.
Fact- Kap a QB that once lead his team the super bowl was benched by that team before the season started. THEN SHORTLY after for the first time he started kneeling. IN fact he regained his job as a starting QB in the NFL after he first took a knee. #FACTS

if CAM took a knee instead of KAP. Cam starts the entire season for panthers and if was free agent a team looks at his VALUE and signs him up. imo

deal with facts folks and not opinion. Opinions that you sell as facts is what fox news does....dont be fox news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom