2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just hit on the key difference.

Do you want your judicial system to punish off of emotion or facts?

The “if this was your” “if this happened to you” doesn’t play in the courts.

You’re telling me lawyers never appeal to a jury’s/judge’s emotions in order to illicit their desired verdict? The more you know

You’re telling me lawyers never appeal to a jury’s/judge’s emotions in order to illicit their desired decision? The more you know

Yeas the lawyers can play the emotions game.

The judge is not to base his sentencing off those things and it obviously didn’t work for the lawyers either because Watson has yet to be convicted of a crime.

Yeas the lawyers can play the emotions game.

The judge is not to base his sentencing off those things and it obviously didn’t work for the lawyers either because Watson has yet to be convicted of a crime.

My brother, are you sure about this?

I do feel like it's a slippery slope handing out punishments with no criminal charges being filed.

Anyways, I wonder what Kamara is going to get?

We are definitely in our times going to see a case where a player admits to sexual misconduct/rape, but because of legalities, won't get charged.

What does the league do?

What should have happened? jail? suspended longer? sure, seems light when you consider other suspensions......but most others are clear wrong doing

not you, nor me, nor NY times knows for sure what happened in these rooms. Do I think its possible he did acts that could be a jailable offense ,sure.

ALSO

its possible that a group of these woman got together and hatched a plan for payback...payback to a man that hit and quit, got what he wanted and maybe paid less than what he said he would, maybe lied about using them 3-5 times a month....... over 20 woman.....you're telling me that none of them are friends or know each other through friends/clients? def possible that 5-7 of these woman got together and said lets get payback from this guy.....from there? if you're a woman that can prove to be in a room with watson for same activity, you can join as well....snowball effect

I know this is not a popular, but anything is possible!!

its he said she said......no criminal charges.....and these woman settled, gotta ask why? money now is better than money 12-36 months from now, sure.....but what if the defense calls witnesses? maybe one witnesses is a woman who is willing to state that these other woman tried to get her to lie......maybe its men willing to testify to what went on when they saw these women. what services these women offered.

glad this is over.....he may or may not have done the actions accused of.....but one thing is for sure....he paid a PRICE(that he will keep paying over the next few seasons) and I know he is not losing money on this sseason but all this did cost him.....one of the best QB talents in the NFL....this will def hurt his off field $ for at least a few years

and one more thing, athletes do get preferential treatment for sure....but to arrest someone you need a bit more than he said she said

OR

are you telling me that if I hire a woman to come massage my ailing back and next week a different woman and week after a different woman.....I 100% do not do anything wrong morally or legal and if they decide to ban together and make a claim I go to jail? lose all my money defending myself? again 100% didnt do anything wrong.....but since its only 3 woman and not 22 that makes me less likley to have commit the act than watson?

this line of work is tough, I feel bad if any woman got violated(or gets vioalted which happens daily i'm sure!!).....I hope watson didnt do anything wrong, I just dont know for sure. this and seeing a former coworker lose everything due to what was found to be lies accused of a woman at work makes me have this mindset.....women AND men lie.....
Where there's smoke there's fire.

Is it possible that some of those women engaged in consensual acts with an in-shape multimillionaire professional athlete? Of course.

Could some of those women now be switching their stories to get in on the money? Sure

But 20+ cases? 60+ massagers? Nah fam. That's a lot of smoke.

I fully believe some of them are lying. But all? Nah

i’m looking to go to two games this year…cowboys rams and broncos ravens…

the cowboys tax is real,…. these same seats double this price for the boys…smh

85E4A204-C7F3-4D74-A896-5E3E68D23F0E.png

A NFL owner participated in sex trafficking crimes and got no sort of punishment, and the dude that was sexually coercing masseuses to put fingers in his *** while jerking him off became the highest paid player in the league and got a slap on the wrist.

I know where the NFL stands when it comes to women.

Don’t forget everything Washington.. plus whatever the deal is with that dude in dallas

What should have happened? jail? suspended longer? sure, seems light when you consider other suspensions......but most others are clear wrong doing

not you, nor me, nor NY times knows for sure what happened in these rooms. Do I think its possible he did acts that could be a jailable offense ,sure.

ALSO

its possible that a group of these woman got together and hatched a plan for payback...payback to a man that hit and quit, got what he wanted and maybe paid less than what he said he would, maybe lied about using them 3-5 times a month....... over 20 woman.....you're telling me that none of them are friends or know each other through friends/clients? def possible that 5-7 of these woman got together and said lets get payback from this guy.....from there? if you're a woman that can prove to be in a room with watson for same activity, you can join as well....snowball effect

I know this is not a popular, but anything is possible!!

its he said she said......no criminal charges.....and these woman settled, gotta ask why? money now is better than money 12-36 months from now, sure.....but what if the defense calls witnesses? maybe one witnesses is a woman who is willing to state that these other woman tried to get her to lie......maybe its men willing to testify to what went on when they saw these women. what services these women offered.

glad this is over.....he may or may not have done the actions accused of.....but one thing is for sure....he paid a PRICE(that he will keep paying over the next few seasons) and I know he is not losing money on this sseason but all this did cost him.....one of the best QB talents in the NFL....this will def hurt his off field $ for at least a few years

and one more thing, athletes do get preferential treatment for sure....but to arrest someone you need a bit more than he said she said

OR

are you telling me that if I hire a woman to come massage my ailing back and next week a different woman and week after a different woman.....I 100% do not do anything wrong morally or legal and if they decide to ban together and make a claim I go to jail? lose all my money defending myself? again 100% didnt do anything wrong.....but since its only 3 woman and not 22 that makes me less likley to have commit the act than watson?

this line of work is tough, I feel bad if any woman got violated(or gets vioalted which happens daily i'm sure!!).....I hope watson didnt do anything wrong, I just dont know for sure. this and seeing a former coworker lose everything due to what was found to be lies accused of a woman at work makes me have this mindset.....women AND men lie.....

Lemme ask you this, if you came to your job with all these allegations would you receive a pay raise and a small suspension?

I get what you tryna do but this ain't the comparison you wanna use. We've had video and audio evidence of killings and still got terrible outcomes.
That's my point though. Guilty people have lost he said she said situations with video proof. This one was gonna get the outcome regardless.

If 24 people accuse a cop of beating them, we don't question it.

If 24 people accuse a teacher of grading too hard, we don't question it.

If 24 people say they saw your neighbor steal your Amazon package, we don't question it.

If 24 people accuse a man of sexual misconduct, we say they all may be lying.

I really don't get it.

That's my point though. Guilty people have lost he said she said situations with video proof. This one was gonna get the outcome regardless.

If 24 people accuse a cop of beating them, we don't question it.

If 24 people accuse a teacher of grading too hard, we don't question it.

If 24 people say they saw your neighbor steal your Amazon package, we don't question it.

If 24 people accuse a man of sexual misconduct, we say they all may be lying.

I really don't get it.

My man, it ain't no "he said she said" with VIDEO. That's solid proof.

With no hard evidence this deshaun situation is "he said she said". Like it or not. What makes him look terrible is the number of women.

I don't know even know what you mean by people believe it every time somebody says a cop beat them. No they don't. It took a man basically getting lynched for 8 mins for majority of this country to recognize police brutality is a problem. The comparison is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom