2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooler heads prevail. From everything we've heard and seen idk sounds like Bruce might have lost his cool first. Despite antonio deservedly having little to no credibility with the general public his story is the only one that makes sense to me. Throwing your career away over missed incentives? Anyone else that sounds implausible but I guess cause it's ab we can't put it past him.

Cooler heads prevail. From everything we've heard and seen idk sounds like Bruce might have lost his cool first. Despite antonio deservedly having little to no credibility with the general public his story is the only one that makes sense to me. Throwing your career away over missed incentives? Anyone else that sounds implausible but I guess cause it's ab we can't put it past him.

but was he going miss those incentives?

was arians trying get him to go back in the game?

plus they had a whole other game in addition to what was remaining in that game?

based on the above, would seem Ben Simmons is the more appropriate comparison

if I remember correctly kawhi actually showed up and went and saw the doctors.. but he sided with what the outside doctors were saying vs the team doctors

but seemingly like with Ben Simmons, the team set up doctors appointments and the player didn’t show and is making public claims trying to seek the benefit that comes therewith after their other very public actions
No AB went to the doctor
He went to the doctor of his choice, not the doctors they wanted him to go to

No AB went to the doctor
He went to the doctor of his choice, not the doctors they wanted him to go to

isnt that exactly what Ben Simmons is doing/saying?

ben simmons raises issues and sixers then respond trying to set up doctor appointments which simmons doesn’t attend.. and then simmons’ team says stuff publicly

if I remember correctly, with kawhi went and saw the spurs doctors AND then went and got independent advise.. and there was/were conflict(s) amongst opinions given

isnt that exactly what Ben Simmons is doing/saying?

ben simmons raises issues and sixers then respond trying to set up doctor appointments which simmons doesn’t attend.. and then simmons’ team says stuff publicly

if I remember correctly, with kawhi went and saw the spurs doctors AND then went and got independent advise.. and there was/were conflict(s) amongst opinions given
I was only referring to the way AB said Arians treated him and agreeing that it was similar to how Kawhi was treated by his coach and teammates

but was he going miss those incentives?

was arians trying get him to go back in the game?

plus they had a whole other game in addition to what was remaining in that game?
1. Who knows he definitely had a shot. 2. According to one side of story yes. 3.yes which is another reason why him just quitting over a bonus doesn't make much sense to me.

Arians was probably talking to him like crazy like a little boy on the sidelines and with that cut gesture after he didn’t wanna play but idk. AB probably should of just chilled after Tom was talking to him but that adrenaline at the time.

Arians too senile to apologize to him behind closed doors too but he should or his *** is in BIG trouble if this is true :lol:

Making hella excuses :lol:

I hate that the media has turned on Baker..but it always forced appreciation/fake love from the beginning..I wish Stef would have benched him until the first Bengals game or until the pats game so he could have had the proper opportunity to heal... people act like baker didn't play like an elite QB during the playoffs last year

How ‘exactly’ ready to join the fold, hit the ground running, is Cam Akers supposed to be?

Is there any word from LA Rams reporters on how exactly healthy or close to form he’s supposed to look, as it relates to the guy we saw John Wolford rely on last year in the playoffs?

I’ve always hated incentivized contracts for this very reason......

A team can dictate your usage. Especially towards the end of the season. I hate it

while I agree, to a degree.. based on the numbers we saw and considering arians was trying get him back in the game

8 catches, 55 yards and a TD seems extremely doable with a game and a half left in the season.. and each of those supposedly had a 333,333 kicker

but a lot of bonuses in contracts are used as a mechanism to artificially increase cap space.. Guys are well aware that some of the bonuses are BS

but then you have the no limit Ricky Williams contract as the ultimate bad example

How ‘exactly’ ready to join the fold, hit the ground running, is Cam Akers supposed to be?

Is there any word from LA Rams reporters on how exactly healthy or close to form he’s supposed to look, as it relates to the guy we saw John Wolford rely on last year in the playoffs?
zero idea. I don't like it. He's our only future asset and I want to protect the hell out of him. Its just baffling how quick he recovered. I have a nephew who plays football in the Ivy League and tore his achilles almost 2 years ago and he's still working his way up. Of course he isn't getting the 24/7 treatment Cam is getting (Curt Shillings doctor performed the nephews achilles tear surgery, so I feel confident he's getting good treatment) but man, thats one of the worst injuries you can have outside of neck/head injury.

Plus, we know team doctors have an incentive to get players to play as soon as possible, and with the Rams ALL IN right now, I'm leery.

He looks good in practice though. Very explosive. Unless he's 100%, I don't think he makes him the favorite, so why risk it.

Ava Louise huh

the-office-ryan-howard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom