2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe you in here d i c k eatin’ bro omg. Not u

Look man, at the end of the day we did not need to win 5 games in 2019. Ross is a clown and I hope he’s forced out of the league. That said, Flores did himself no favors down here. No one would’ve held it against him if he won three less games that year. It would’ve changed the entire trajectory of the team and his time here. Case in point: the Bengals are playing for a Super Bowl in two weeks. I don’t know if it’s still around, but if you go back into the 2019 thread I’m sure you’ll see Dolphins fans in here frustrated that we were winning too much.

I really hope Jim Caldwell, Marvin Lewis and Lovie Smith step up. I feel like their NFL careers are probably over unfortunately so they should do it.

Look man, at the end of the day we did not need to win 5 games in 2019. Ross is a clown and I hope he’s forced out of the league. That said, Flores did himself no favors down here. No one would’ve held it against him if he won three less games that year. It would’ve changed the entire trajectory of the team and his time here. Case in point: the Bengals are playing for a Super Bowl in two weeks. I don’t know if it’s still around, but if you go back into the 2019 thread I’m sure you’ll see Dolphins fans in here frustrated that we were winning too much.

Y’all STILL had a chance to get Justin Herbert bro…….

Everything you said makes sense from a fan perspective and best case scenario for the team. But what about the man? Why should Flores have to sacrifice his integrity and lose games and do illegal things? Who is to say that if the dolphins lost more games that year, Flores would’ve been the coach going into the new season? We all know coaches get the short end of the stick in the NFL, especially black coaches. You can win, do everything they ask of you and they’ll still fire you (Jim Caldwell)

I applaud Flores for not sacrificing his integrity and ethics, that’s honorable as hell and I hope he wins this case. As a black man working in corporate America, I totally get why he didn’t do the unethical **** he was asked. It’s the wicked juxtaposition we face daily. We shouldn’t have to do **** to appease white people in order to be in their good graces.

Herbert literally fell right into y’all’s lap….. but ownership was ENAMORED with Tua. I live in South Florida as well.

Flores was wrong trading Minkah Fitzpatrick too and the Stills situation. Other than that he was on the rise.

Everything you said makes sense from a fan perspective and best case scenario for the team. But what about the man? Why should Flores have to sacrifice his integrity and lose games and do illegal things? Who is to say that if the dolphins lost more games that year, Flores would’ve been the coach going into the new season? We all know coaches get the short end of the stick in the NFL, especially black coaches. You can win and they’ll still fire you (Jim Caldwell)

I applaud Flores for not sacrificing his integrity and ethics, that’s honorable as hell and I hope he wins this case. As a black man working in corporate America, I totally get why he didn’t do the unethical **** he was asked. It’s the wicked juxtaposition we face daily. We shouldn’t have to do **** to appease white people in order to be in their good graces.

Don’t even argue it bro. Again, they had Justin Herbert right there waiting to be chosen by them. They drafted an injury prone, product of the system, sensitive and coddle QB who cried his way into starting over Jalen Hurts. Dude threatened to transfer if he didn’t get PT at Bama.

Damn, DC Football is finished. May as well left it as the WFT.

The Commandos? :lol:

Red Tails or Red Wolves were really that difficult to obtain?

Ross got mad because tax payers down here didn’t want to pay to renovate the Dolphins stadium. So, he ended up paying out of pocket for renovations with his own money.

Then fool fires a promising coach AND asked said coach to lose games? They deserve every bit of this backlash

Let's be real, if the Dolphins were to win 2 games and then get the #1 and Tom Brady, Flores would've gotten the David Culley special that offseason and some other retread "vet" guy would've got the job.

AND that same 2-14 season would have guaranteed Flores never gets a head coaching opportunity again. We see black coaches get fired with winning records and over-performing every year. A losing record would be the excuse to why you couldn't give him another chance.

Everything you said makes sense from a fan perspective and best case scenario for the team. But what about the man? Why should Flores have to sacrifice his integrity and lose games and do illegal things? Who is to say that if the dolphins lost more games that year, Flores would’ve been the coach going into the new season? We all know coaches get the short end of the stick in the NFL, especially black coaches. You can win, do everything they ask of you and they’ll still fire you (Jim Caldwell)

if Flores went along with that shh, dude would have gotten fired and they woulda used “his record” as a BS justification.. and then use “his record” to justify not giving him another legit/fair shot

It's been a long running fact/joke that the NFL is racist. However, whether it be the fans, players, or coaches, they never unify when someone is making a stance or being blackedballed. That is until it happens to them.

If you want to make chances boycott the NFL, don't watch it, don't buy the merch, stand in solitude, etc.

Damn, DC Football is finished. May as well left it as the WFT.

The Commandos? :lol:

Red Tails or Red Wolves were really that difficult to obtain?
I was a fan of Red Wolves with Armada growing on me. Aside from the trademark issues - which I’m not buying as a major issue for a billion dollar entity - I think anything “Red” was out. Too many people refuse to let go of the old name and Red Wolves, Tails, Hogs, etc. could have been perceived as giving a nod to a slur.

If you want it to be a new era, go all in. But man, the rollout was a major let down.

It’s 2022 and these NFL graphic designers or whomever they hire to design these jerseys and logos SUCK. They were better off changing the entire colors too. It looks awful, rushed and generic.

They went for a simplistic look which I understand but there’s still too much going on with the rebrand

Jim Harbaugh about to get hired today? Meeting with the team in 10 minutes.

I was a fan of Red Wolves with Armada growing on me. Aside from the trademark issues - which I’m not buying as a major issue for a billion dollar entity - I think anything “Red” was out. Too many people refuse to let go of the old name and Red Wolves, Tails, Hogs, etc. could have been perceived as giving a nod to a slur.

If you want it to be a new era, go all in. But man, the rollout was a major let down.

Ahh I see. I get it then.

But Commanders is still terrible.

“TANK FOR TUA” :lol: :lol: :lol:

CA4F0405-C0D2-47C8-9AF4-1E000DE25854.jpeg

31059954-4667-4A17-83E3-B4F962B91E35.jpeg

It’s 2022 and these NFL graphic designers or whomever they hire to design these jerseys and logos SUCK. They were better off changing the entire colors too. It looks awful, rushed and generic.

They went for a simplistic look which I understand but there’s still too much going on with the rebrand

They should’ve just slapped the new logos on the existing unis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom