2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if you let some on here tell it, I'm a Trump-loving MAGAsexual who hates black people. And people bought into the way some people told it, people active right now.

And if I say "Anyone who knew me in person would know how ridiculous that is," then that just reinforces the aforementioned narrative because then they can tell it like, "'You don't know my heart' is exactly what a Proud Boy would say, clown." I get it.

I thought I was cool w/ a few people on here that bought the way a few people told it, so I need the constant reminder that we're not cool w/ anybody on social media, hence...

-foe

Well, I wasn't here for all that. So I definitely can't speak to any of what you mentioned.

But if it means anything to anybody, ska was one of the very few people who I actually chatted a little bit behind the scenes with. And him being a mod AND a LAL fan, I thought it was cool that he took the time to communicate with a flagrant LAL troll such as myself. It said something about your fairness bro, which can be looked at as an extension of your character.

And I always respected that.

With that said, you're right, not many of us actually KNOW each other in here. Gone are the days of NT Summits. So you really could be some closet racist outside of NT which would be :smh: . But I never got that vibe from you at all. Like, not even close. :lol:

But I hear you about the constant reminder. As I've said before, I really don't look to be "friends" with anybody on here because of just what you said: I don't know who's hiding their true agenda behind an NT screen name and I'd hate to find out I'm "cool" with a member who is counter-opposed to my core values. Someone who beats the **** out of his kids/wife for instance. :sick:

At the end of the day, this **** is just for fun man.

20210730_181942.jpg

:lol:

But I hear you about the constant reminder. As I've said before, I really don't look to be "friends" with anybody on here because of just what you said: I don't know who's hiding their true agenda behind an NT screen name and I'd hate to find out I'm "cool" with a member who is counter-opposed to my core values. Someone who beats the **** out of his kids/wife for instance. :sick:

I lowkey think this can apply to co-workers in real life too. You see it waaayyy too often, especially when it comes to adultery. Seem like the most upstanding individual, happy marriage, great kids then next thing you know they’re getting a divorce because of an affair. Even in person it’s easy to put forth a positive persona but behind the scenes be a complete scumbag. Just gotta watch your watch your back and keep your eyes (including the third one) open.

Feel bad for Trez... opted in for crap money, traded to an eh team, and worst of all... he still gotta play with Kuzma
Shouldn’t really feel bad for him IMO. He is a grown man and willingly turned down the bag and assumed all of the risk. He was in the league for 5 years prior. He should know this is a business. Plus the world knows that if you’re playing with Lebby, you’re never safe.

I lowkey think this can apply to co-workers in real life too. You see it waaayyy too often, especially when it comes to adultery. Seem like the most upstanding individual, happy marriage, great kids then next thing you know they’re getting a divorce because of an affair. Even in person it’s easy to put forth a positive persona but behind the scenes be a complete scumbag. Just gotta watch your watch your back and keep your eyes (including the third one) open.

Yep. You never really know.
Just this morning my wife was watching a ID Channel show on Dennis Rader aka the BTK serial killer. By all appearances he was a happily married family man and community leader. Total twisted sociopath under the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom