2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah dawg this n_ Drummond trash AF especially at finishing…..You gon be begging for him to be released or trade before the season.Don’t set yourself up like this :lol:

him going at embiid in practice everyday might give the man some motivation my guy

hes only 27 and still got "That Something" in the tank IMO

can get boards in which the sixers will need help with

finishing you may have a point but something tells me this move will revamp his game up a bit

you can save this and quote when i am wrong

nah man I’m not playing 16 minutes a game at 27 when I get a double double in my sleep. And I for sure ain’t backing up the most disrespectful dude in the league either.

hands getting dealt.
WAIT......

VET MINIMUM?!?!

Nah.... Ship me to San Antonio at this point

F5D5BB94-DDC7-49E5-8267-26DBB4066594.jpeg

I am RETIRING. No way I am taking this hit to my pride for the vet minimum. Double the L? No way

ScalyFoolhardyGoat-size_restricted.gif

The other guys are their for the regular season so they can load manage. I doubt the lakers rotation can do the same for them . Since they all old

It didn't happen last year once Blake and LMA came in though. They were old and washed up too apparently. Russ and AD are going to vary the load for the regular season, those role players just have to do their jobs, period.

Bro none of them guys besides Brown and maybe Claxton will get any burn when it matters most. There was a reason that KD and injured Harden were playing 45 minutes a game.
Wizards will be giving the nets something back in the dinwiddie trade

Hot take

Dame gets traded once back in the States. Probably already a deal lined up involving -name redacted-
IF dame gets traded, Sixers are pretty much the best option at that point. Not sure how Miami or NYK pull it off with the moves they made yesterday

Drummond should of opted out he would at least be making 15 million a year if he was a free agent last year …. Playing for the lakers didn’t help him at all

Now you're being disingenuous because Miami was supposedly "left for dead" and were suppose to be a perennial lottery team. That was the narrative in here. I'm not one to dig up old posts.

But every year Riley sent a 1st Round Draft Pick away, that pick was supposedly going to end up a Top 3 pick. That was the 76ers greatest asset at one point

"Miami is going to finish in the bottom of the standings and that pick will be a tradeable asset"

That was the actual conversation going on in here in the post LeBron years.
That talk definitely peaked when they moved off Wade, Bosh out, and they started 11-30. You’re 100% right on that.

Then they closed 30-11 & that talk had to be put away forever, instead the sentiment was that they were on a treadmill now… which was true for a few years until the bubble.

Amazing run, but the conference has significantly changed since then:
- Durant & James Harden are in the conference
- The Bucks have replaced Bledsoe & have taken Giannis off the ball more frequently & extend his minutes

I don’t think Lowry & Tucker are enough to counteract that, unless it’s a Phoenix type of run.

If you think they can get a big gun, Philly probably beats your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom