2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers can get to the Finals in spite of him because of... LeBron and AD

Idk. Something is off about this team. Nunn and Monk wont get significant minutes in the playoffs. Half the roster cant switch. Half court sets are gonna look bad without AD on the floor. They have their flaws.

And them
59C9C0F0-7FE4-469A-B2E3-5ADDF202B1C9.jpeg
1C44F111-90CE-4468-8699-3F6465F985D4.jpeg

Prime 4 Horsemen :pimp:
Horsemen2.jpg

How can you trust Westbrook in a 7 game series?

Personally, I don't think you can. This is why I was so against the Lakers making the trade. I believe that Russ has the chance to be a good secondary ball handler who will help the Lakers during the regular season but Russ has a long track record of being horrendous in the playoffs.

Once the game slows down and teams can game plan for Russ, he's very easy to neutralize. Look at how his already low shooting percentages plummet in the playoffs. I remember the Lakers literally didn't guard him in the bubble and just let him shoot the Rockets out of games.

Idk. Something is off about this team. Nunn and Monk wont get significant minutes in the playoffs. Half the roster cant switch. Half court sets are gonna look bad without AD on the floor. They have their flaws.
Yup there are some definite flaws just like every other west team. I trust their top 2 more than anyone else's the west's top 2

Seem like they got a roster full of dudes who are same tier so roles and pecking order will need to be established

Perimeter foot speed/defense will need attention. THT will need to shoulder much of that burden most likely

If Dame wants out, the sixers will be a viable trade partner.

I swear, y’all gotta TRY to have some nuanced conversation regarding the Sixers and Ben Simmons instead of just ****ting on them every time they’re mentioned

Don't waste your breath bro. :smh:

9 PM ESPN

finally made it to the finals, bout to put a foot on team 23's nex

baltimores finest cj fair gonna do it for me tonight

Boeheims-Army.jpg

in tha house, omg

Easy to scoff at old LAL roster but which west team(s) y'all trust more than LAL in the playoffs

This is the real question...
Utah?
Denver w/o Murray?
Clips w/o Kawhi?
Luka?
Phoenix who everybody knows had a fluke run?
Wardell/ Klay coming off of 2 major leg injuries?

Like c'mon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom