2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the real question...
Utah?
Denver w/o Murray?
Clips w/o Kawhi?
Luka?
Phoenix who everybody knows had a fluke run?
Wardell/ Klay coming off of 2 major leg injuries?

Like c'mon.

I'm not impressed with the Laker roster, mainly because I'm not a believer of Russ at all. But AD/Lebron is better than everyone out West. The only team that will give them a problem is Brooklyn. It's the same thing as this year.

Screenshot_20210803-191724_Samsung Internet.jpg

$84milly: What we offered him last year. He declined.

$100milly: What he felt he was worth.

$10milly: What he's looking at now.

-foe

Easy to scoff at old LAL roster but which west team(s) y'all trust more than LAL in the playoffs
Also Lakers started off last year pretty dominant before the injuries. Obviously a lot of changes, their defense may be worse, but they have two capital S Superstars - IF they can stay healthy.

And I don’t rate Westbrook, Melo, Monk at all but it really doesn’t matter.

Easy to scoff at old LAL roster but which west team(s) y'all trust more than LAL in the playoffs

You could have said the same thing before the last season and the correct answer would have been Lakers. But health is critical, the season is long and it starts again pretty soon.

So, who knows until we get to the end?

German Rondo really goofed.

And if Collins really turned down 5/$125M he double goofed.

You could have said the same thing before the last season and the correct answer would have been Lakers. But health is critical, the season is long and it starts again pretty soon.

So, who knows until we get to the end?
Definitely (although I would have said LAC). Health is paramount for everyone. Just on paper if there's relative health I don't see LAL's flaws being worse than the other west teams

If Klay comes byke and nukes the league then we'll have something else but the Mavs, Jazz, Nuggets- kinda all been lingering, haven't seen major improvements by any of them if anything they could be worse with injury and salary restrictions. If Ingles has to be shipped off or Murray isn't healed fully

Suns were a fun and deep team. I hope they're real

DRose for 25 mpg until the next big name pg comes along will suffice. Pass on German Rondo.

It’s a shame bron on the lakers

there’s not a team I would want to lose more if bron wasn’t on that team

Bruh, it's so difficult being a LeBron fan arguing at the height of the Kobe - Bron "rivalry" and seeing him with LA now. His team success (championships) equals their happiness. |l

I'm sure diehard Kobe fans say the same thing for the opposite reasons. The man they used to trash is who's now leading them to success.

At the end of the day, the LeBron fans ultimately won bc every chip proves the greatness of the Kang that we'd been arguing prior. :pimp:

In summary, LeBron is on Mt Rushmore and I'm glad LAL fans are finally seeing it firsthand.

No more defaced murals... no more LeBum talk... I love it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom