2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The whole idea that the only legitimate championships are those where a team has the most difficult possible path is foolish. You can look at basically every NBA champion and see lucky breaks that went their way or got favorable matchups.

2021- asterisk because of injuries
2020- asterisk because of bubble
2019- asterisk because of injuries

You can play this game all day. Just let teams enjoy their championships 😂

Every championship team where my team doesn't win has an asterisk. Good thing that that's never happened. All these championships are valid because I have championship gear to prove it.

what's your point

when he has to defer to alphas he is at his best. hes gonna have to listen to bron if he honestly wants to win in LA. I have my doubts about how good this lakers team will be but it all begins and ends with bron and how he is gonna be able to rally all these personalities.
MY point is he wasnt westbrook yet. He was Russell. Pre scoring titles. Pre game winner. Pre mvp. Hard to tell a dude that's been the guy, in his eyes, to now be the 3rd option.

And for the record, he never deferred in okc lol.

plus harden was coming off the bench.

he better hope its not october. he cant peak week one. season gon be like brandon jennings career

Me7o In December.
Have a Very Me7o Christmas.
The Night Before Me7o.
It's a Wonderful Me7o.
The Me7o.
A Carmelo Anthony Christmas.
The Me7o Express.
Last Me7o.
Bad Me7o.
Me7o Returns.
It Happened on Figueroa St.
Me7o All the Way.
Me7o the Mid-Range Laker.
Me7o Iso Lost in New York.
Me7o Hard Trilogy.
Gremlalas

Translation:
He's going off Dec 25th.

Call it what you want but y’all can’t dismiss the fact that every team Phoenix faced had a missing superstar.
Jazz had the same opportunity in a 2-2 series. Lead at HT games 5 and 6, by 20 something pts in game 6 too and blew it. Phx just did what they were supposed to do.

🤷‍♂️

MY point is he wasnt westbrook yet. He was Russell. Pre scoring titles. Pre game winner. Pre mvp. Hard to tell a dude that's been the guy, in his eyes, to now be the 3rd option.

And for the record, he never deferred in okc lol.

plus harden was coming off the bench.
ok

aepps20 aepps20 doesn’t get championships stolen from him. Wins fair and square.

BAA6514E-52F7-4B37-A96B-EB0217921F7B.jpeg.jpg

Call it what you want but y’all can’t dismiss the fact that every team Phoenix faced had a missing superstar. Can we even recall another situation. In which injuries to this magnitude has occurred in the playoffs?
I mean have you seen the teams some of the teams to come out of the East have played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom