2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like Tobias the only player to bet on himself and get the full bag

Vic, nope
Collins, nope
Liam, nope
Boogie, nope

Lol this whole "fluke" run or "fluke" chip talk is stupid af.

"Run it back through the gauntlet ill change my mind"

😂 ya ok

Lakers man. Youre rooting for the lakers this year man.
No. both

But keep playing with me...
giphy.gif

says everything you need to know about the 6ers front office
Different times, different leaders

We had to overpay since Josh Harris and Brett wanted stars and backtracked on Jimothy. I forgot where I read it but there was a deal to get Tobias at the start of the 18/19 season. Sixers backed out because Tobias wasn’t a big enough name for ownership

Then we overpaid :smh:

Lol this whole "fluke" run or "fluke" chip talk is stupid af.

"Run it back through the gauntlet ill change my mind"

😂 ya ok

Exactly. The whole idea that the only legitimate championships are those where a team has the most difficult possible path is foolish. You can look at basically every NBA champion and see lucky breaks that went their way or got favorable matchups.

2021- asterisk because of injuries
2020- asterisk because of bubble
2019- asterisk because of injuries

You can play this game all day. Just let teams enjoy their championships 😂

when was that? when he was 21? oh
what's your point

when he has to defer to alphas he is at his best. hes gonna have to listen to bron if he honestly wants to win in LA. I have my doubts about how good this lakers team will be but it all begins and ends with bron and how he is gonna be able to rally all these personalities.

Are Monk, Nunn, THT and even AD not young compared to their vets?
Every team has a mix of young guys and older veterans. Without dissing the Lakers at all, they seem to have signed a bunch of older guys. To suggest that they are young, young-ish or any other words is just false.

They may be good, they may win, who knows... But they ain't young. That's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom