2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've seen this floating around Twitter today. Honestly, I think LeBron would last a couple of rounds. Keep in mind that LeBron is an elite athlete in his own right, he's a foot taller than Mike Tyson and has a much longer reach. How often do boxers fight opponents who are a foot taller than them?

Also, assuming LeBron dedicated himself 100% to boxing I would imagine he would transform his body to be heavier. Mike Tyson via TKO in round four

the dude who got put on the deck by an inadvertent finger would last 4 rounds? :rofl:

iron mike would have triple vision bron staring into the 6th dimension in the first minute

tenor.gif

Ain't even one of the top 5 boxers ever. He was essentially washed by his mid 20s and lost to the all-time great heavyweights from his era (Lewis, Holyfield). Record built of knocking out scrubs. Very aggressive style and a scary dude in his prime but far from the GOAT.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Stick to struggling to understand basketball.

I've seen this floating around Twitter today. Honestly, I think LeBron would last a couple of rounds. Keep in mind that LeBron is an elite athlete in his own right, he's a foot taller than Mike Tyson and has a much longer reach. How often do boxers fight opponents who are a foot taller than them?

Also, assuming LeBron dedicated himself 100% to boxing I would imagine he would transform his body to be heavier. Mike Tyson via TKO in round four

wtf1.gif

such disrespect to the sport of boxing to think any elite athlete could train for 2 YEARS and hang a couple of rounds with Iron Mike. WHAT?!?!

You definitely got no hands and can't fight

Prize fighters are built different. Combat sports is just a whole different level.

They could put rules where Mike can't punch above the nipples and Lebron still wouldn't last man.

Last edited:
That’s such a ridiculous question.

a better question is. Tyson with 6 months with Drew Hanlen vs Prime Bron. Who wins a 1 v 1 up to 11? 1’s only

You have no idea what you're talking about. Stick to struggling to understand basketball.

You have Mike Tyson as the GOAT? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahead of Floyd, Ali, Ray Leonard, Marciano, Holyfield, Joe Louis, Roy Jones? Because he's "scary" right?

There are so many boxers who held titles longer, fought and beat better fighters in their era and won across multiple weight classes. It's crazy to have Mike in your top 5, much less the GOAT.

The mythos, fame and fear of Tyson are all bigger than the actual figher. What other all-time great fighter did Mike beat in their prime?

Tyson rep was only built on "fear" :lol: :smh:

I'm not even calling him the GOAT. But to diminish the skill, athleticism and talent he had in his prime just to justify Bron after two years of training would last 4 rounds is crazy. 🤣

Two years without sparring with anyone close to his speed and power. Mike would take that lead foot from Bron, gain inside advantage and ball game.

**** an early jab might change everything before that 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom