2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the shoulder past him and everything

The process was poor but I guess what I’m getting at: if you said to decide the game you’re gonna have a guy free runway to the rim with the defender trailing youd have to be optimistic

That’s gotta be anguish for that whole country
Free runway? :lol: That certainly wasn’t a chase down block. Batum has a 7 foot wingspan, you need a bit more than a shoulder past him

Point is if Luka isn’t taking the shot you want it to be completely wide open for the other guys, which it wasn’t because the spacing was off.

Unforced error, low IQ from Prepelic. Get flat, you get an open 3.

I've noticed many whites who were rooting for Slovenia to win the gold medal over team USA. Maybe it's just the folks I know though
I don't doubt that a lot of patriotically inclined folks would've been rooting for them hard against team USA :lol:

Semi-related but I remember when I was a kid my parents were convinced Kobe missed shots on purpose just to turn it on in the 4th to be a hero. :lol: They were super biased towards Shaq but I was like guys, nobody misses on purpose in the NBA (unless its an off the rim FT attempt for an o board)
Late, but he was known to do that in high school.

Free runway? :lol: That certainly wasn’t a chase down block. Batum has a 7 foot wingspan, you need a bit more than a shoulder past him

Point is if Luka isn’t taking the shot you want it to be completely wide open for the other guys, which it wasn’t because the spacing was off.

Unforced error, low IQ from Prepelic. Get flat, you get an open 3.
One step*. But yes I’m not trying to argue with your point lol. I’m simply saying the man had a lane with nobody at the rim even with the poor execution

Semi-related but I remember when I was a kid my parents were convinced Kobe missed shots on purpose just to turn it on in the 4th to be a hero. :lol: They were super biased towards Shaq but I was like guys, nobody misses on purpose in the NBA (unless its an off the rim FT attempt for an o board)
I think Phil hinted at this before. :lol:

Down by one with the clock running out… “shoot a 3”. I guess thats a thing, but the drive was good, Batum just got to it. Block happened with 2 seconds left. If anything, if you “kyp” as they say, you go opposite side left with the layup - up & under.

I've noticed many whites who were rooting for Slovenia to win the gold medal over team USA. Maybe it's just the folks I know though

It’s not. I’ve heard multiple people call into sports radio shows (who sounded white to me) say they were rooting against USA basketball. The shut-up-and-dribble crowd doesn’t even try to hide their hatred for black NBA all-stars/superstars anymore.

I'll take USA +7. How much should we put up?
Mans really giving you USA +7 at even odds :wow:

Screenshot_20210805-100955_Chrome.jpg

In all sincerity, defensively the USA should be able to match up with France. Even if USA is off shooting wise

They really have no excuse not to win and are rightfully favored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom