2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
US better get it in now...2024 and beyond, I'm not sure what happens as KD starts to age out of international play. France gonna be in great shape to run it back in Paris...Gobert, Fournier, TLC will still be around, wouldn't surprise me to if Batum and Nando came back to play in front of the home crowd. They will also add their next generation of players like Theo Maledon.

The window for France and Slovenia was good now but will be even better in 2024

France will always come up small against teams like Spain. I have 0 confidence in them to do much as long as Spain keeps reloading.

Isn't the whole idea of trading Simmons about getting a superstar guard?? :lol:

Steph and Klay are off the table so unless there's a third team involved i don't see how that works.

Why would another team trade a superstar guard for a player who is not a superstar guard unless THEY were the ones receiving the haul of picks?

Dame is the only one that makes sense IF he wants out. Feel like Portland would burn worse than it already is though :lol:

Steph and Klay are off the table so unless there's a third team involved i don't see how that works.

What are the options right now? What's being offered?

Unless something drastically changes, I don't think Philly will get much of a haul for Simmons. They sort of put themselves into this position. He could've been dealt by the deadline last season when his value was at an all-time high.

Young prospects + picks OR star guard

teams ain’t offering the star guard so Morey said give me all the picks then

Dame deal is done tho

US better get it in now...2024 and beyond, I'm not sure what happens as KD starts to age out of international play. France gonna be in great shape to run it back in Paris...Gobert, Fournier, TLC will still be around, wouldn't surprise me to if Batum and Nando came back to play in front of the home crowd. They will also add their next generation of players like Theo Maledon.

The window for France and Slovenia was good now but will be even better in 2024
3 years from now still a ways to go. It's not like US don't have really good young players in the pipeline. Zee On, Ice Tray, Cade, Mobley, etc. Ayton will probably be eligible to play for the US.

What are the options right now? What's being offered?

Unless something drastically changes, I don't think Philly will get much of a haul for Simmons. They sort of put themselves into this position. He could've been dealt by the deadline last season when his value was at an all-time high.
The same package for Harden last year: -name redacted-, Thigh Bull, Maxey and all the picks

that’s basically the offer for Dame/Beal

Teams like the Cavs, Kangz who are interested are only offering scraps. Morey countered saying give me everything (because we know these teams aint that serious). Like if you want him, make a serious offer or we gonna leak it

i ain’t forgetting all the times they laughed at us amitt5504 amitt5504 . About to get Tyler up in this *****
1628179550038.jpeg

The same package for Harden last year: -name redacted-, Thigh Bull, Maxey and all the picks

that’s basically the offer for Dame/Beal

Teams like the Cavs, Kangz who are interested are only offering scraps. Morey countered saying give me everything (because we know these teams aint that serious). Like if you want him, make a serious offer or we gonna leak it

Not happening. Knicks circa 2013 would've made a trade like that. IDK who else in the league now does it.

You absolutely can’t play 3 centers together :lol:

That's what I'm saying. Simmons is a forward who wants to be a point guard but the Warriors already have elite guards. Simmons would have to commit to playing in the front court full time. That's the only way you can really justify having a player who can't shoot in your starting lineup.

That's what I'm saying. Simmons is a forward who wants to be a point guard but the Warriors already have elite guards. Simmons would have to commit to playing in the front court full time. That's the only way you can really justify having a player who can't shoot in your starting lineup.
Who cares about what he commits to. He refuses to shoot. Those are 3 centers offensively. Can’t contend like that.

I love seeing NBA players benched for overseas guys. Nando De Colo is nice.

Imo the offense would be more fluid. Heck draymond doesn’t even play in the post all the time. Steph is off ball all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom