2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all still talking about Philly and Ben ? Lmaoo embid is out by next year and def leaving free agency the latest after his contract is done . Spent the Whole year saying this would happen . Kid ghosted the whole org for one of the worst playoff performances in history lmaooo process is over

I'd do Hield and Bagley for Simmons if I were the Kangz. Don't really see why I'd have to throw in anything else though. Maybe a future first.

I’m not a LeBron hater but his tweets are really corny :lol:

Savannah need to start taking his phone away :lol:

71CBE85C-9A51-4B4E-A002-35008F888BDF.gif

He's a free agent in 2 years so maybe if things are going way South, after next season. I think that's who the Knicks are targeting with all those 3 year deals I'd assume.

I was wondering who the Knicks were targeting since Lavine and Giannis are now off the table.

I find it funny that according to that tweet and if true, that he is acting like the victim in all of this.
I think he does know that he sucked. But the backlash to that sucking has been quite crazy, he’s public enemy number one amongst these Philly fans, and the org doesn’t want him. I don’t blame him

Embiid not turning down a supermax in top 5 market with them ticking time bomb knees.

They throwing money around if he stays healthy teams will offer him 100 percent guaranteed money just to leave . If they end up as 6 th 7 seed this year he’s out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom