2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Ben has any day on where he will get traded lol. He’s under contract and he’s gonna go where Morey tells him to go

It’s wild that the reporter says at the end that he doesn’t want to come back because the “damage has been done with how the Philly fan base views him”. Or he could just work on the biggest limitation in his game? Blame the fans on his own shortcomings :lol:. He doesn’t even fit on the Lakers or Warriors as constructed and have no idea what the Clippers would offer. PG is more valuable than Simmons in the 16. Boy going to end up in Sacramento

Ben secured his bag and he's bangin' instagram models and celebs. He's good.

Philly had legit rumored deals on the table and held out demanding a million picks or thinking Ben was worth a Dame or a Beal.

Now they're playing the "Oh we'll just keep him and be happy that way, too!" ... That's grasping at straws when you realize you've lost leverage you never really had.

They both played each other. Everybody lost.

smh.gif

The most frustrating thing is that deep down, a lot of Philly fans know this dude gonna start draining jump shots on his new squad, just to be petty

Ben's the reason he's in this situation but at the same time if I was him I wouldn't be answering the phone either. Its been made clear what side everyone is standing on, no need to pretend to be friends or whatever it might be.

Speak to my agent and let him run it by me.

Eh...If I were Ben, id take full responsibility and better myself to start shooting the ball because I know as a Max Franchise player, I should not settle for less. But instead, I am deflecting all blame and will runway from the situation.

Pathetic.

It’s wild that the reporter says at the end that he doesn’t want to come back because the “damage has been done with how the Philly fan base views him”. Or he could just work on the biggest limitation in his game? Blame the fans on his own shortcomings :lol:. He doesn’t even fit on the Lakers or Warriors as constructed and have no idea what the Clippers would offer. PG is more valuable than Simmons in the 16. Boy going to end up in Sacramento
I mean we literally have fans calling him a. poS in this thread. I think the damage with the fan base is done

I mean we literally have fans calling him a. poS in this thread. I think the damage with the fan base is done
If he came back and played well, at least shot the ball and didn’t clam up in crunch time offensively, then all would be forgotten. Looking to escape isn’t going to change things for him unless people just accept that he can’t be your first or second best guy on a contender.

If he came back and played well, at least shot the ball and didn’t clam up in crunch time offensively, then all would be forgotten. Looking to escape isn’t going to change things for him unless people just accept that he can’t be your first or second best guy on a contender.
Nah this is Philly. The first time a qb throws a pick or Ben misses 2 free throws we would have blood out for him

In a way I don’t blame Ben, when all of the trade rumors and speculation started if the FO wanted him back then that would’ve been the time to state it. So, yeah, I get that part, all the other **** stills rings true.

Eh...If I were Ben, id take full responsibility and better myself to start shooting the ball because I know as a Max Franchise player, I should not settle for less. But instead, I am deflecting all blame and will runway from the situation.

Pathetic.
He should've taken responsibility of short comings long ago but he was given multiple passes. It's past that point now.
Embiid has made it clear how he feels, no backtracking from that.
The fans are over his ****.
Its done...only communication that needs to be held is what team have you struck a deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom