2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawhi backslid on westbrook to get Pg
kawhi backsliding on PG now ?
Board Man Gets Paid | Tuesdays With Horry

I think plenty of teams want/would take him but just not for the ridiculous price Morey has been throwing out there so far
It’s only ridiculous because I’m sure teams aren’t offering anything real

we heard about wanting SexLand, Nance and picks from the Cavs. Cleveland probably offered Love straight up lol

don't blame Benito for not responding to Embiid. Dude seems wild annoying.

How is Ben playing the victim? Let his representation talk to management lol let them earn their paycheck.

I think plenty of teams want/would take him but just not for the ridiculous price Morey has been throwing out there so far
Yea people think that teams don’t want Ben because they don’t want to give up 4 first round picks and their best player

He did get thrown under the bus, by Embiid himself lol but that was the tipping point because everyone was fed up

Generational talent max player cocky as hell averaging triple single shooting 33 percent from the line . 33m for 33 percent from the line then catches feelings lmaooooo

It’s only ridiculous because I’m sure teams aren’t offering anything real

we heard about wanting SexLand, Nance and picks from the Cavs. Cleveland probably offered Love straight up lol
Brogdon + a 1st seemed real to me. Maybe you add a little more to that.

But basically when the Cavs ask who do you want? and you respond with

tenor.gif

isn't realistic. Demanding FOUR 1st has Morey looking out of his got damn mind
pachah1.png

don't blame Benito for not responding to Embiid. Dude seems wild annoying.

How is Ben playing the victim? Let his representation talk to management lol let them earn their paycheck.
“I am who I am” he’s been deflecting blame for everything on everyone but himself

He deserves to get thrown under the bus and run over 15 times for this ********

Ben's the reason he's in this situation but at the same time if I was him I wouldn't be answering the phone either. Its been made clear what side everyone is standing on, no need to pretend to be friends or whatever it might be.

Speak to my agent and let him run it by me.

Brogdon + a 1st seemed real to me. Maybe you add a little more to that.

But basically when the Cavs ask who do you want? and you respond with

tenor.gif

isn't realistic. Demanding FOUR 1st has Morey looking out of his got damn mind
pachah1.png
Oh the Pacers deal was real. The Cavs offer was BS on both sides. You lowball and imma counter with the highest high ball. Meet in the middle lol

People were really in here saying we were undervaluing Boomerang MCW. I'm anticipating they only end up with 1 1st rounder and 1 pick swap along with a non all star caliber type dude as the centerpiece of a deal.

There multiple deals prob out there. The sixers just want the world
Pacers: brogdon+ pick
kings: hield and bagley

probably could’ve even done Ben for Lowry straight up.

Okay so now teams will offer 0.50c on the dollar knowing Simmons has checked out mentally / emotionally.

Sixers F.O must be sick.

Unless Beal or Dame come out and say they want to play in Philly specifically they're going to be mediocre next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom