2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain’t eem talking bout the luxury tax. We talking about ticket and merch sales. We ain’t eem talking the salary cap. We ain’t eem talking about the salary cap. We talking about “star power” and the number of nationally televised games. C’mon, man. I legitimately have never used those used in trade conversations particularly regarding trades that would likely make the receiving team more competitive now and in the future.

Ben never even talks. This is the irrational stuff that gets thrown onto him

Ya you must not watch his games guy catches a dunk has 6 points and starts mean mugging everyone Lmaooo . Y’all Must have forgotten the Kyle Ben problem . Like I said 14 7 7 ain’t all star numbers

Ya you must not watch his games guy catches a dunk has 6 points and starts mean mugging everyone Lmaooo . Y’all Must have forgotten the Kyle Ben problem . Like I said 14 7 7 ain’t all star numbers
So gotcha. Mean mugging means he’s a cocky jerk. Joel dry humps the floor once a game. What does that mean

EYE don’t believe every tweet NBA/NFL tweet read but I will post or respond to them in here for the general discourse. Especially if it’s not a blue check. But most times when it’s a rumor and you see the word “sources” mixed in somewhere, you already know what time it is. If it’s not Woj/Shams officially announcing a signing or trade, I view it as pure hearsay. Hell, they don’t even have perfect track records, just better than their peers :lol:

We ain’t eem talking bout the luxury tax. We talking about ticket and merch sales. We ain’t eem talking the salary cap. We ain’t eem talking about the salary cap. We talking about “star power” and the number of nationally televised games. C’mon, man. I legitimately have never used those used in trade conversations particularly regarding trades that would likely make the receiving team more competitive now and in the future.

Last time, stop talking from a fan's perspective and take into consideration how a team owner/GM looks at things.

Not JUST merch.

Not JUST jersey sales.

Not JUST nationally televised games.

Not JUST the profile of your team on the Forbes list.

Not JUST clicks on the Sixers website or Google searches.

I haven't even gotten into defensive philosophy with Brogdon vs Ben which ZERO of you have addressed the several times I mentioned it.

Look at the TOTALITY of these things.

Stop picking ONE thing I say and try to act as if you all are making some great point by simply saying BrOgz SHooTs MoAr Btr!!.

EYE don’t believe every tweet NBA/NFL tweet read but I will post or respond to them in here for the general discourse. Especially if it’s not a blue check. But most times when it’s a rumor and you see the word “sources” mixed in somewhere, you already know what time it is. If it’s not Woj/Shams officially announcing a signing or trade, I view it as pure hearsay. Hell, they don’t even have perfect track records, just better than their peers :lol:
I'm not sure I even care whether these stories were true today but I was highly entertained for far this Jason Dumas cat was willingly ready to drag Ben 😆

Still gotta sign Gelo

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 8.29.16 PM.png

misha misha you better get buckets this weekend

😆😆😆

This reminds me of last season when Andre Drummond went on a free agency tour when he first got bought out. Bro, just make a decision already. Title contenders don't need to pitch 37-year-old Iggy on coming to play for them. Either come, or don't. The Lakers and Nets will be fine either way.

I guess he would be a good depth piece but the last time I saw him was the 2020 finals and he looked absolutely cooked.

The worst part about it is that if Iggy signs with the Lakers or the Nets people will be complaining on the internet "omg, this is so unfair! They're getting everybody"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom