2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Jevon carter one of those dudes who was balding in HS? i cant remember him with hair

Shved was never once considered the real deal.

He was part of the the Euro League craze of GUARDS that were coming over in the Late 00s-early 10s. These guys Supposed to be able to contribute right away.

It was apparent that he wasn’t it, when he came over tho.

Last edited:

Highest tax bill ever for that team?

If they were smart, they’d sign Baynes. Cuz looney can’t play more than 25mpg. And Wiseman still 2 years away.

But Lacob don’t wanna pay anything more. And he’s hellbent on the win now- develop now model. That never works :lol:

I read somewhere that Kuminga is guaranteed a starting spot, until Klay comes back :lol:

If they were smart, they’d sign Baynes. Cuz looney can’t play more than 25mpg. And Wiseman still 2 years away.

But Lacob don’t wanna pay anything more. And he’s hellbent on the win now- develop now model. That never works :lol:

I read somewhere that Kuminga is guaranteed a starting spot, until Klay comes back :lol:

Baynes is power washed. Body is cooked.

Lower Stakes

Them Kerr rotations about to be
tddjdt.png

If you think about it, the West is low-key shaking next year and I expect the East to be better top to bottom.

1. Kawhi Leonard will be out the majority, if not the entire regular season next year

2. Jamal Murray will probably be out until the ASG

3. Klay will be out the first 2-3 months of the season

4. Expect Phoenix to take a step back because of the short off season (and the fact that they had historically great injury luck last year and that is bound to regress)

I think the big beneficiaries might be the Lakers and the Jazz.

You compare this with the East which should be stacked from top to bottom.

Baynes is power washed. Body is cooked.

That quick huh? I ain’t catch many raptors games last year. But did a quick read up. If he done, he done. Especially at 34.

Just read he slipped in the bathroom, and suffered an injury and that’s why he’s out the olympics.

Chriss > Baynes

Edit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom