2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, fits a need area. If they can get dude on the cheap prove it type of deal might as well go for it. Nothing to lose. Not competing with the Nets and Bucks.

But I've never heard of Jake Fisher.
He's had some good intel over the last week or so.

Yep, fits a need area. If they can get dude on the cheap prove it type of deal might as well go for it. Nothing to lose. Not competing with the Nets and Bucks.

But I've never heard of Jake Fisher.

so if it’s a wash year for competing, why not give more responsibility to Pritchard and Jaylen brown? Let’s see if Tatum can improve upon the strides he made last year?

I don't know off the top of my head who the GM is but man, this is a hell of a way to draft/build a team.

Very impressive.

They even made the right move in making sure JC didn't walk.

That core..... :sick::sick::sick:

20210805_074639.jpg
Huerter is a young MLK

Is Shroeder going to give up his Bird Rights or Lakers make that into a S&T?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed so we'll see. If LA can at least get a TPE out of it, that's a win. Don't really need another guard back anyway.

Whatever happens, it won't involve Boston going into the tax. Everything they've done this offseason has been to avoid the tax for this year and set them up for cap space for a max free agent next summer.

Not sure what Dame expected when he nuked the team before free agency. :lol:

Zeller, Snell and McLemore is probably the best you can do in Portland with an expensive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom