2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Kerr can just run some more PnR with Wiseman where he can actually be useful.

That quick huh? I ain’t catch many raptors games last year. But did a quick read up. If he done, he done. Especially at 34.

Just read he slipped in the bathroom, and suffered an injury and that’s why he’s out the olympics.

Baynes not it man. Glad hes gone.

I don't know off the top of my head who the GM is but man, this is a hell of a way to draft/build a team.

Very impressive.

They even made the right move in making sure JC didn't walk.

That core..... :sick::sick::sick:

20210805_074639.jpg

cant tell me Kerr wasn’t responsible for team usa playing daycare ball early on
Curry is statistically an elite PnR player when they actually run it. PnR is easier for Wiseman (as well as Wiggins/Texaco/etc) than their motion offense. Good results came when they ran more PnR. Seems pretty easy to me, but what do I know.

I don't know off the top of my head who the GM is but man, this is a hell of a way to draft/build a team.

Very impressive.

They even made the right move in making sure JC didn't walk.

That core..... :sick::sick::sick:

20210805_074639.jpg

Travis Schlenk, came from Golden State and the Bob Myers disciples

He’s apparently credited as the main person responsible for identifying Draymond Green with that 35th overall pick.

Team needs depth for the year. Not mad at adding him for the MLE or whatever low amount it would be.

Yep, fits a need area. If they can get dude on the cheap prove it type of deal might as well go for it. Nothing to lose. Not competing with the Nets and Bucks.

But I've never heard of Jake Fisher.

Jake been money all off-season. He was giving out free agent deals a week to two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom