2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

200 (24).gif

so if it’s a wash year for competing, why not give more responsibility to Pritchard and Jaylen brown? Let’s see if Tatum can improve upon the strides he made last year?

I don't think Schroder would inhibit the growth of either of those dudes. If Kemba didn't, Schroder certainly wouldn't, especially coming off the bench.

I didn't see many big strides from Tatum last year. It was 2019-2020 before COVID when he really made a jump. COVID had him a little messed up last year minus a few big scoring nights.

I don't think Schroder would inhibit the growth of either of those dudes. If Kemba didn't, Schroder certainly wouldn't, especially coming off the bench.

I didn't see many big strides from Tatum last year. It was 2019-2020 before COVID when he really made a jump. COVID had him a little messed up last year minus a few big scoring nights.
He definitely upped his playmaking chops a bit this past season out of necessity.

Like you said though, Schroeder definitely isn't slowing down any growth of his if injured Kemba didn't.

This is worth 45 seconds of your day…

:lol:

Man, Minny used to have some fun teams on 2K. The 16-17 was a cheat code. Zach and Wiggins was flying all over. KAT a pick & pop machine out to 3pt line, and a beast down low. Dieng didn’t miss as a mid range bail out shooter. And Ricky passes and defense was on point.

Rubio
Zach
Wiggins
Gieng
KAT

the 13-14 team was good too

Rubio
Kevin Martin
Corey Brewer
Prime Kevin Love
Pekovic

Then throwing oops to Buddinger & Derrick Williams with Rubio or Barrera of the bench.

That’s the team that was like 41-41.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom