2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
228704756_4962037857158032_570221102008742663_n.jpg

How do you know? The season hasn't even played out. Maybe Bron preserves himself and takes a back seat.

Harden was absolutely the 3rd guy when KD & Kyrie were healthy although it was only for like a dozen games.
Bron will do that when? In the playoffs? Nah.

The hierarchy has been established, Russell Westbrook is the clear third option.

We talking about LeBron taking a back seat during the regular season or playoffs

Kind of a big diff

Russ aint changing anyone's mind no matter how well he plays during the reg season

We talking about LeBron taking a back seat during the regular season or playoffs

Kind of a big diff

Russ aint changing anyone's mind no matter how well he plays during the reg season

Just wondering if this same energy will be kept for Harden and we're good. But y'all already setting it up for a no win situation either way. There's no way to change the narrative even if he plays well in the playoffs.

Kind of a big diff

I think he's a really good pickup for the regular season so Bron and AD can get some rest. Come playoffs though we know what's up with him. Same song.

$150
tenor.gif

Lakers fans need to put their big boy pants on and put their money where their mouth
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican would be shocked and appalled
ANYTHING LESS THAN 15K AND I DONT WANNA TALK
tumblr_om2asoAABO1vzbwo9o4_r1_1280.gif

Who even came out with the 'report' about Ben not returning Embiid's calls? Probably not even true. I hate that the NBA has become TMZ'd to the extent that it has.
They said Ben worried bout being a “socialite” but open to go to San Fansico or Sacramento, ain’t exactly Hollywood in then places :lol: …Most if it is all bs and extras :smh:

Just wondering if this same energy will be kept for Harden and we're good. But y'all already setting it up for a no win situation either way. There's no way to change the narrative even if he plays well in the playoffs.
This “same energy” stuff lol. First off Harden and Russ aren’t the same level. I know you’re trying to sneaky draw the comparison but they’re just not. Secondly your assessment is wrong, Harden looked like the best player at times when all three were healthy and Kyrie was clearly the third.

This “same energy” stuff lol. First off Harden and Russ aren’t the same level. I know you’re trying to sneaky draw the comparison but they’re just not. Secondly your assessment is wrong, Harden looked like the best player at times when all three were healthy and Kyrie was clearly the third.

Harden couldn't get it done as the 1st or 2nd option. Went to Brooklyn to be the 3rd guy. That's what some are saying Russ is doing and he shouldn't get any credit for it. No Kyrie wasn't the 3rd guy, Harden took the backseat when they all played which as I said earlier was only for like 12 games but it did work out that way. If y'all can't be honest then we can't have a serious discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom