2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory;

NBA spacing has gotten so good, it's easier than ever to be a good passer.

There's only like 5 reads a of has gotta make

But in Fiba with the shorter line and no defensive 3 seconds it's way more congested...and you gotta really have vision to add value as a passer

So a guy like Damien Lillard, his PG skills and his ability.to facilitate for others get exposed

Theory;

There's like 5 reads you gotta make now as point.gaurd.

But in Fiba with the shorter line and no defensive 3 seconds it's way more congested...and you gotta really have vision to add value as a passer

So a guy like Damien Lillard kind of gets exposed as facilitator.
Absolutely.

Theory;

There's like 5 reads you gotta make now as point.gaurd.

So a guy like Damien Lillard kind of gets exposed as facilitator.
Dame never been really been hyped as a “good” passer tho, if anything most figure he’s a Steph like solid on that front so nobody looking for yo dish the rock out here just shoot

Dame not really a good example for your premise

If Coach Popovich had backbone he would bench Dame in the second half. He's contributed nothing to this team. Just give Lavine all of Dame's minutes and call it a day

USAs perimeter defense has been real good. Can’t stop the paint right now, but they don’t need to if KD gonna be unstoppable.

NGL, Dame looking kinda funny in the light. To a certain degree, this is the most important game he has played as a professional.

No hate. I **** w/ Dame Time. Hate what I'm seeing, but there are my thoughts.

-foe

NGL, Dame looking kinda funny in the light. To a certain degree, this is the most important game he has played as a professional.

No hate. I **** w/ Dame Time. Hate what I'm seeing, but there are my thoughts.

-foe
Damn foe the turn was real

Dame never been really been hyped as a “good” passer tho, if anything most figure he’s a Steph like solid on that front so nobody looking for yo dish the rock out here just shoot

Dame not really a good example for your premise

Yah but that's what I mean Lillard not a "good" passer

But Lillard is an effective as a passer...

He can get up to 8 assists a game in the NBA

But move it to FIBA and it looks way way way worse,

goes from being very effective to not adding any value as a passer.

Dame out here for cardio Olympic speed walking :smh:

race walking, show some respect

1628306918333.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom