2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion definitely has to be the guy in ‘24. We need some actual transcendant big guy to come along. That’s definitely a big difference out there now.

ive said this a couple times, but Canadian players are functionally americans.

they don't grow up with a burning desire to play to represent their country unless its the Olympics.

but we aren't talented enough to throw together teams on short notice and consistently beat international squads that have been playing together for years and years.

Kosh, you know. 💯

KD with the gold and $198ms when he gets back?!

C0E3A958-95D1-4723-A210-C51B1CA34D4D.gif

no box waitin for him tho????????????

they don't grow up with a burning desire to play to represent their country unless its the Olympics.

but we aren't talented enough to throw together teams on short notice and consistently beat international squads that have been playing together for years and years.

That’s fair. I understand guys had to secure extensions this summer too.

either way y’all need to man up.

Why didn’t Hayes and Sekou play for France? These other countries can’t afford to have their NBA talent opt out.

Why didn’t Hayes and Sekou play for France? These other countries can’t afford to have their NBA talent opt out.

Hayes had a season ending injury his rookie year, so I'm sure he's more focused on bouncing back this season right now. He's still young he'll be there next time. Sekou, I don't know. He hasn't looked great in the NBA but I'm not sure if he tried to play with France

Yup needs the likes of SGA, Murray and Tristan to play Qualifying tourneys in random places, but that’s too much to ask for them to leave the riches of LA or even home in Toronto on their off time …Can’t Blame em :lol:

The lowest tier NBA cats couldn’t beat Satornsky at home to secure a spot, sounds like a depth issue with the way the team is run really

One day yall will chill out and allow things to play out before feeling the need to get off QUICK hot takes.

Man, I wish somebody could bump the posts after Game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals.

It's mind-boggling to me how fast some heads in here turn on players. The man said y'all know who he is right? That's Kevin Durant.

Some of us in here have literally been watching the NBA for 20 years AT LEAST. You would think dudes would know better by now. :smh:

Pistons summer league team is loaded. Didn’t realize how much young talent they have. Bey and Stewart were slept on rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom