2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The record for playoff wins as a coach has to be one of the most unbreakable coaching records ever, right? The gap between Phil and everybody else is ridiculous. I can't see anyone in my lifetime breaking that.

To put things in perspective, 229 playoff wins is enough victories to win 14 NBA titles (229/16=14.3)
Screenshot_20210828-101649_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
The record for playoff wins as a coach has to be one of the most unbreakable coaching records ever, right? The gap between Phil and everybody else is ridiculous. I can't see anyone in my lifetime breaking that.
Looking at that list. Aren’t Red and Phil tied for most coaching chips?

I can’t believe Larry. Town is up there with Pop and Pat Riley. Man, Doc going to pass Larry Brown next year.

Looking at that list. Aren’t Red and Phil tied for most coaching chips?

I can’t believe Larry. Town is up there with Pop and Pat Riley. Man, Doc going to pass Larry Brown next year.
1630166505980.gif

I say this respectfully but either your math needs work or you’re trolling.

Love's game was never predicated on athleticism boggles my mind how washed he is
Not mad at love. Y’all can stop feeling sorry for him too as a basketball player
He probably just doesn’t have love for the game anymore (no pun intended). Racked up 3 AS appearances and a rebounding title in Minny on a lotto team, got traded to a contender where he got 2 more AS appearances, a championship and a max contract. Even if he never plays again after this deal he’ll have made a quarter billion dollars. He can comfortably retire in peace at 34 years old and focus on his mental health. Hell, he could do that now but he clearly wants the bag. Nothing to feel bad about.

I think that record can be caught in our lifetime. Especially considering coaches are getting younger. Spo will definitely catch Larry Brown

Lol why? Philly can’t get to the ECF? I mean, they prob won’t but definitely possible

IDK bruh….Philly not only getting to the ECF and winning two games seems pretty lofty as constructed. Last year should have been the year to get to the ECF with them grabbing the 1-seed and not having to face BKN/MIL in the second round.

I don’t see them being that fortunate this year and I think those two teams are better than them.

1630166505980.gif

I say this respectfully but either your math needs work or you’re trolling.
STAHP.

You’re saying Doc can’t win 10 more playoff games?

He won seven this year. I’ll admit a healthy Bucks and Nets make this difficult next season. But he can easily catch him in two seasons. Spo has a shot too. Catching Phil, Pat and Pop? Nah.

Edit: I think it’s crazy Red only has 99 but different era. And my bad, said Red had 11 rings:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom