2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said Noel’s lawsuit could end up causing cats to expose themselves. Happened even faster than I was thinking.

Perk such a sucka. So we gonna ignore dudes doing dirty business, to other black guys no less, because we like how he came from nothing? didnt the dude he allegedly scammed come from none too? He supposed to blindly support dudes that come from nothing even if they have to step on the backs of their brothers to climb higher?

i'm all for supporting our people. and I root for everybody black. But Nerlens is black too. Does he not deserve the same love and compassion. Then he insulted Noel for trying to get what he feels he was tricked out of. Got damn perk is a clown.

Everything is allegedly at this point though. I'm not convicting no black man of being guilty until he's proven guilty. Even then..it depends..:lol:

Lots of variables here...but one thing is constant...Perk a bum boy boot licker.

Bron to Chicago for his Last Dance
dipset_jeff_hamilton_wow.png

And some try to say skipping college or leaving early is the worst thing in the world like it’s no options to go in the future :lol: :smh:

I don’t follow college sports as closely anymore but is this still a thing :lol: It actually wouldn’t make sense to continue playing college ball when you think about career longevity and the fact you can begin training and professionally improving your skills, strength, etc. at an earlier age. It’s basically the same logic as a Jobs, Gates, Zuckerberg or Spiegel (Snapchat) dropping out but THEY don’t want to admit that.

That whole JR slide show is awesome. Feels wholesome, glad he’s getting this experience that many take for granted when younger.

I think his experience is completely different than the one you’re saying most take for granted but it is really cool to see him actually go to classes and be active. I feel like if he wasn’t going to do that part, he minus whale save himself the trouble and go the amateur route like Romo or something.

The whole situation reminds me of this epic moment:

I rocked with both Vince and AI but I have always wondered if that in any way affected his performance.

I don’t follow college sports as closely anymore but is this still a thing :lol: It actually wouldn’t make sense to continue playing college ball when you think about career longevity and the fact you can begin training and professionally improving your skills, strength, etc. at an earlier age. It’s basically the same logic as a Jobs, Gates, Zuckerberg or Spiegel (Snapchat) dropping out but THEY don’t want to admit that.

I think his experience is completely different than the one you’re saying most take for granted but it is really cool to see him actually go to classes and be active. I feel like if he wasn’t going to do that part, he minus whale save himself the trouble and go the amateur route like Romo or something.

The whole situation reminds me of this epic moment:

I rocked with both Vince and AI but I have always wondered if that in any way affected his performance.

That whole stance that basketball players should go to college to grow up, gain more maturity on and off the court was straight up ignorance and racist. Always was. Wild to me that some people didn’t see it and some still don’t see it.

Also one thing idk if a lot of people realize is that the very few preps to pros “legitimate busts” woulda been exposed in college and been lucky to ever seen an nba dime. I’m talking about the dudes that got drafted, got their rookie contract and were horrible and either never seen again, or got another contract because they were young and had upside. Like Robert Swift.There was a misconception that those dudes were common and the Kobe’s/KG/T macs/Jermaine/Dwight were the rare ones. In reality dudes that skipped college were hugely successful and that includes the JR smiths, al Harrington’s, Monta, Rashard Lewis, D Miles, deshawn Stevenson/Josh smith/Travis outlaw types. Then you got the guys like kwame - people gotta be stupid as hell to think if he went to Florida (where he committed) he would’ve somehow been molded into a superstar with big soft hands and a killer instinct. He would’ve been like the countless other top high school recruits who go from a top 10 Hs ranking to a nobody…

Portland should trade Dame before he inevitably asks for the trade in public.

They really didn’t get much better they’d be lucky to make the playoffs now tbh.

Not in order
Lakers
Jazz
Suns
Dubs
Nuggets
Mavs

Then the playin teams

Lavine x AD isn’t a bad thing at all. No love for the Lakers, but I’d enjoy that basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom