2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really quiet for New York in like 20 years. The horrible taxes and horrible infrastructure will be it's undoing. All while paying 1.5x anywhere else.
NYC will still be straight as long as those other places still insist on being bat **** crazy or keep trying to turn back the clock to 1954

Infrastructure pretty trash all over the country tho…Like yea it’s cheaper to live in Texas but the power somewhow goes out when there’s a lil ice :lol: :smh: …Infrastructure upgrades bout 40 years overdue at this point in the country

dead (1).png

Yep, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the only one who was like [Wee-bey] oh snap [/Wee-bey] upon learning the correct pronunciation. :lol:

edit:

ybd my guy (not in real life). I'll throw out the bat signal and hopefully get him back on here. :pimp:

Didn't know bro got him out the paint. I thought espn wanted the change :lol:

Stringer A Smith

"Since he has become a giant in the industry, his moves reverberate. Smith has wanted Kellerman off 'First Take' for years. Though it wasn’t personal, according to sources, Kellerman has a 'smartest guy in the room' attitude, and Smith wanted more of a debating challenger. And ultimately, he wanted it to be him versus the world."

Screenshot_20210902-041950_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210902-042005_Chrome.jpg

Didn't know bro got him out the paint. I thought espn wanted the change :lol:

Stringer A Smith

"Since he has become a giant in the industry, his moves reverberate. Smith has wanted Kellerman off 'First Take' for years. Though it wasn’t personal, according to sources, Kellerman has a 'smartest guy in the room' attitude, and Smith wanted more of a debating challenger. And ultimately, he wanted it to be him versus the world."

Screenshot_20210902-041950_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210902-042005_Chrome.jpg
Wild I have also wanted SAS off First Take for years also. Might as well have Molly and Joy Taylor debate back and forth.

D78I2PPW4AEb2a0.jpg

Watched the show a couple times, and I kept asking myself why dude yelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom