2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Take never been anything more than background noise. Sometimes good for some laughs. Can't ever take anything said on there too seriously.

This pretty much sums it up. I never took Skip seriously either. It was clearly obvious he was playing into a character. Turned out to be mutually beneficial for both him and ESPN. It really was the starting point from the networking phasing out the morning radio talk show hosts, to live in-person/round table discussions.

I liked SVP and Rusillo and Mike and Mike, other than that all ESPNs other programming was always background noise to me

Perk, RJ & Frye bout to be on extra

evil-laugh-batman.gif

The best espn radio was when they had lebatard going in the morning and then bomani going in the afternoon

This, unless there is something that I have just never known.

School me.

Regular parts, no problem.

But the one's with designs? There's a lot of room for error. If the barber F's up, they have to even it out and may push your ish back.

I used to go to this barber who would always push my **** back, saying he needed to even it out, but he just didn't know what he was doing. Did that from the ages of 16-21. Really messed up my hairline.

At least I have a full head of hair and it doesn't so bad as if my hairline would be smiling at folks 🤣

Regular parts, no problem.

But the one's with designs? There's a lot of room for error. If the barber F's up, they have to even it out and may push your ish back.

I used to go to this barber who would always push my **** back, saying he needed to even it out, but he just didn't know what he was doing. Did that from the ages of 16-21. Really messed up my hairline.

At least I have a full head of hair and it doesn't so bad as if my hairline would be smiling at folks 🤣

man you better than me you got one time to botch my lineup and we got an issue

man you better than me you got one time to botch my lineup and we got an issue

TBH I had no idea either. I really wasn't knowing what was going on, until someone in the office told my ish looked jacked. I thought it was just bad genes or something, but when I started looking at pictures of my hairline from the ages of 10-16, I saw how low and straight it used to be.

That's when I stopped getting shapeups and just shaped up my sides and back. Left the front alone and let the hair grow. Always faded the sides and made sure it was a dark fade.

Covid hit and I grew my hair out. I braid it sometimes when I go on vacation.

4C0FAE33-07B1-4F9A-9CDF-0FF5974EE6B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Every ****ing strategy or discovery call starts with recaps from the prior, and these MF'ers want to spend 30% of the call talking about **** we already talked about from the last call. I stopped calling in 10am, and just dial in at 10:20am.

You notice how **** gets repeated constant since Covid started?

ALWAYS bruh :smh: :lol:

7 days :wow: That could be 3-4 games, easy. I wonder if they went with 7 days instead of 5 like the NFL because there are more games/it’s a longer season so they’re not going to mess around.

They better release a list of un vaccinated players for fanatasy basketball’s sake

I’ve seen this with the NFL but once team activities start you’ll be able to suss out who isn’t vaccinated based on players having to quarantine b/c of close contact, not attending certain activities, etc.

recent footage of Based Jesus Based Jesus pullin up to pay at the restaurant

anigif_enhanced-11045-1395352998-1.gif
I actually don't keep change in my pockets at all. I barely keep money tbh, I pay for almost everything with card.

I could easily transition to one of those thin wallets but I'm just use to having all that extra space for whatever :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom