2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically traded Paul Milsap for Jeff Green.

Aaron Gordon
JaMychal
Jeff
Bol Bol

That’s a lot of PF depth. And MPJ can slide there too. Going to be interesting how these minutes get dispersed.

E-SRzdHUYA4Ehy_

🦉🐐

storm2006 storm2006 I have to be in the office every day and have to be vaccinated, wear a mask everywhere except my desk, and get tested on site every Monday.

NYC isn't playing in a lot of places.

80% of the firm is WFH. We're on Park rn renting out 2 entire floors that's about 53k sqft. There's only about 20-25 people in-office full-time, including me.

Lease ends beginning of 2022. We're moving to a smaller space (20k sqft). Everyone else (mostly backoffice and admin) will be WFH fulltime. We're requiring vaccination to be in-office.

Max was never suppose to be on FT for that long. the viewership and fan response was good so they stuck with him much longer than SAS had hope
did SAS not show up to send him off :lol:

Kinda shocking to see how many of yall actually watch these shows :lol:
I can’t speak for everyone but I know for me I didn’t start “watching” these shows until quarantine because prior I was always in the office. Since I’ve been working from home, these shows just serve as background noise when I’m not in meetings.

I thought it was ridiculous today “Yo how many days/weeks in a row are they going to talking about Mac Jones vs Cam Newton or should Justin Fields be the starter” then I realized in the corporate world (mine at least) we do the same ****, rehashing and arguing about the same subjects every morning/week :lol:

80% of the firm is WFH. We're on Park rn renting out 2 entire floors that's about 53k sqft. There's only about 20-25 people in-office full-time, including me.

Lease ends beginning of 2022. We're moving to a smaller space (20k sqft). Everyone else (mostly backoffice and admin) will be WFH fulltime. We're requiring vaccination to be in-office.
I truly think if this was a renting situation they wouldn't be pressing the come back to office thing so hard for us, but that building is now basically unsellable and you have to justify it somehow.

I can’t speak for everyone but I know for me I didn’t start “watching” these shows until quarantine because prior I was always in the office. Since I’ve been working from home, these shows just serve as background noise when I’m not in meetings.

I thought it was ridiculous today “Yo how many days/weeks in a row are they going to talking about Mac Jones vs Cam Newton or should Justin Fields be the starter” then I realized in the corporate world (mine at least) we do the same ****, rehashing and arguing about the same subjects every morning/week :lol:

Every ******* strategy or discovery call starts with recaps from the prior, and these MF'ers want to spend 30% of the call talking about **** we already talked about from the last call. I stopped calling in 10am, and just dial in at 10:20am.

You notice how **** gets repeated constant since Covid started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom