2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1212.jpg

bless Him

Kyrie only taking basketball seriously his 11th season in the league?
The eleventh house in a chart is analogous to the sign of Aquarius on a personal level. This is a house of friendship, but also this strange point in a horoscope in which we find ways to communicate with our inner personality and the outer Universe.

The man is finding himself mane
FhO9zUk.png

He's never captured the essence of NWTS which honestly is the only project that COULD be considered a classic by him. That was 8 years ago, like @D StaXX said he doesn't and hasn't seemed hungry for a while. He's got a formula that's going to get the numbers, hype machine through the roof and just seems uninspired to take any risks. Is what it is, but disappointing being a former stan.

Side note, saw Candyman last night; really solid sequel to the OG.

I want to see CM, but my girl is too ***** to see it 🤦‍♂️

We seeing Free Guy tomorrow night instead.

Last edited:
I don't understand. Why does he need to air this stuff out?

Why not just work in the lab, and have people see it on the court during games? What happens if this doesn't translate into NBA games? It just makes him look worse...
He’s a young socialite. That’s what they do
Bingo. As a 25 year-old, aspiring socialite in 2021 everything goes on social media. Right after he probably posted his non-gmo fed egg omelette and venti iced skinny hazelnut macchiato :smh:

every time I tell people, even non Millenials, about how good the food is at a place I am currently at they always say take a picture of it. I'm too much of a savage to take pics of my food, **** is scarfed down expeditiously so me speaking of its existence is really past tense. I was just telling you as a courtesy, so for your it's future tense and you can post pics on pinterest and ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom