Whenever I think of LenDale White, I think of this
1630693093094.png

Bruh was chugging that Anejo like it was water :lol:
1630693294344.gif

Whenever I think of LenDale White, I think of this
1630693093094.png

Bruh was chugging that Anejo like it was water :lol:
1630693294344.gif

Based on my own personal experience, I eat a lot more when I’m drinking. Bigger portions, more snacking, etc.

Cutting out the booze makes a huge difference in terms of diet if you’re someone like me that tends to overindulge with alcohol.

I totally believe someone like Lendale could drop 30 pounds just mainly due to staying off the tequila.

Based on my own personal experience, I eat a lot more when I’m drinking. Bigger portions, more snacking, etc.

Cutting out the booze makes a huge difference in terms of diet if you’re someone like me that tends to overindulge with alcohol.

I totally believe someone like Lendale could drop 30 pounds just mainly due to staying off the tequila.

For sure.! wasn’t shading him but I always remember that quote/interview because I was younger at the time when he said it and I couldn’t imagine but it stuck.

Fast forward a decade later, I’m a little flabby and clothes are fitting different then a global pandemic hits so I decide to stop drinking and workout consistently 6x/week. I realized LenDale was right all along :lol:

It also makes me grateful because while I’m nowhere near a pro athlete, I still have a strong metabolism because cutting out alcohols dieting and controlling portions isn’t enough for everyone |l

When I looked at the shoe the first thing that came to mind was this :emoji_recycle:

Yeah in the 36 thread that came up a while back. Terrible logo, but I'm glad he likes it. I guess even if people say his logo is trash, he can be like "no, it's recycling". The moebius strip stuff and the s in the middle for slovenia is nice, but it's just trying to do too much with his number and initials and looking uninspired at the same time.

Bet he gets a fire sig tho. JB gonna be printing money with those whenever they release in 2022 or whatever.

Who do y’all think are the most aesthetically pleasing players? I have two dark horses:

-TMac: love his shot, high jump and the ball didn’t float at all, he’d drive it into the basket. Also would take shots from all types of angles, great handle and dunker.

-Amare: one of my favorite players ever. Very unique player. Incredibly smooth athlete and could finish from all types of angles inside in addition to yamming it on anybody. Both dominant strength and could snake his way to the basket if needed.

alcohol also has a lot of sugar in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom