2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do y’all think are the most aesthetically pleasing players? I have two dark horses:

-TMac: love his shot, high jump and the ball didn’t float at all, he’d drive it into the basket. Also would take shots from all types of angles, great handle and dunker.

-Amare: one of my favorite players ever. Very unique player. Incredibly smooth athlete and could finish from all types of angles inside in addition to yamming it on anybody. Both dominant strength and could snake his way to the basket if needed.

My number 1 on this category is easily MJ.

But others I’d rank highly are Timmy Hardaway Sr. and Prime Brandon Roy.

Who do y’all think are the most aesthetically pleasing players? I have two dark horses:

-TMac: love his shot, high jump and the ball didn’t float at all, he’d drive it into the basket. Also would take shots from all types of angles, great handle and dunker.

-Amare: one of my favorite players ever. Very unique player. Incredibly smooth athlete and could finish from all types of angles inside in addition to yamming it on anybody. Both dominant strength and could snake his way to the basket if needed.

Steve Nash.

Hedo Turkeyglue
Michael Redd

Two of my favorite guys to watch. Smooth

great picks

gimme MJ and prime KG

kobe is the clear choice for me

Nash used that space inside the three point line so well. Very patient there, he could pause and hit the trademark floater or keep his dribble going inside and out better than anyone. Basically any option was live until the last moment.

Tim Duncan
Stylistic aesthetic for sure
tim-duncan-outfits-12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom